Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fr/Gr/Lr damages

This is a discussion on Fr/Gr/Lr damages within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys. What damages do 3 kind of mages at the moment in USKO ? Are there big diff between ...
Page: 1

SunnyQueen

Default Fr/Gr/Lr damages

Hi guys.

What damages do 3 kind of mages at the moment in USKO ?

Are there big diff between fr mage and gr/lr, which is stronger now gr or lr mage ?

I would like to know diferences in staff/aoe dmg with that new staffs (not rly new, i mean fulitols/fauns/moloks)

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

fire>lightning>ice dunno bout the rest.

TNM

From my experience ice hits a tad harder than light with same gear,staffwise.
    So fire>ice>light. Though the only real noticable damage difference is between fire and the other two

In a 1v1 an icemage loses of course so light is stronger than ice when it comes down to vses

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

LOL ye deffo, ice hits harder than light and also...glacier resist is the rarest around that means u slow deffo more than stunning.
    So far it seems to be the cheapest built; anyway, at higher lvl, lightning skills are deffo better than the ice ones.
    Just think of thorn (hp recovery skill), light shock, blink...Moreover, u have the chance to stun an enemy too.
    Anyway, nowadays, since almost all got more than decent resists (without considering kxprs, babas that seem to be unstunnable), i would prefere still a flame mage...since it ensures an high dmg well supported by fking cool skills like: thorn, vampiric fire and ofc igzination (keep in mind that more dmg means more recovery too)
    The ice mage...basicly does not have similar skills. Cube is deffo cool, true...but at the end he seems underpowered. Being flame or Light would make your life deffo easier.

Actually i'm loving ice XD the harder, the funnier..and then...each time i staff someone/something, it's a total pain both in term of dmg and of "vision" ahahah LOL i know and i feel it, when they scream cuz they can't see a shit! ^_^

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

+3's imirs and +3 shios try it out bro's lightning hits shit loads more

Fire | Glacier | lighting

its fire, ice, light.

ice definitely hits a little bit harder...but not that much more, than light...

Hippo

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    +3's imirs and +3 shios try it out bro's lightning hits shit loads more
    you hit hard IF YOU CAN pay these items

light hits okay with staff-attack. however.. err.. I´m not sure if anything can be even weaker than light novas. There is light resist on rols so lack of resists doesn`t count at all.

With nova on MOBS (!) a 83 with elixir +8 hits harder with old flame rings than an 81 with cursed light staff +7 and dual imirs +2. THAT ruined my day.

fire > ice= light acording to KOK

King of Knight - Skill Guide - Mage

Fire Staff
    Class: Mage
    72 skillpoints in Flame
    Mana Consumption: 300
    Cooldown time: 0 seconds
    Description: Hit your enemy with a staff. Additional fire damage will be given.
    Required Quest: 72Lv skill
    Magic skill
    Effect type: HP change
    Power: -1103
    Element: Fire

Ice Staff
    72 skillpoints in Glacier
    Description: Inflicts on enemy powerful ice damage by staff. It's a snigle shot damage and slows down your enemy for a set period of time.
    Magic skill
    Power: -883
    Element: Ice

Light Staff
    72 skillpoints in Lightning
    Description: A powerful lightning attack with a staff. Also stuns enemy momently
    Magic skill
    Power: -883
    Element: Lightning

nova skills for ice and light got also same Power

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

tested
    light and ice with dual shios +3 dual imirs +3

for nova power on enemy
    fire / light / ice

staff attack on enemy ( only dmg )
    fire / light / ice

also the dmg of these 3 elemental is also based on the enemy resistance
    and maybe ice is weak on dmg... but to be really honest... u dont wanna have a sliding ice mage on ur ass cuz u will go down !

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

fire hits deffo higher without counting all the skills that help you in both recovering hp and doing lots of ks... -that means...if u like to attack, fire mage got a clear advantage just in terms of skills, as well as a lightning one - anyway.....an 80+ ice mage can literally fuks up the whole enemy pt tnx to the chance of casting 2x times the cube skill on priests.
    Disabling 2/3 priest (cuz almost always i see 3 priests in the same pt) for 15 seconds. ....is simply priceless. I would pick an ice mage as 1st choice ( if i have to choose between 2 mages) anytime.

Fire/light/ice
    but ice has cubes so thats fun

i think it goes ice=light>fire simply because fire mages are only good in packs and only useful in a party of 6 more mages that are nova towning lol, if youre in the servers #1 novatown clan, gogo fire baby, if not, wtf is the point, youre not really any use to anyone over a ice/light mage thats my opinion, ty

Flame / Glacier / Light damages - fire > lightning > ice but listen regiss he is good baba teacher GL mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast