Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FR or ROM

This is a discussion on FR or ROM within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; it's Aztec Gold Fulitol... but he is ARDREAM and new weapons are 70+... also the Aztec Gold skill SUCKS ASS ...
Page: 2

it's Aztec Gold Fulitol... but he is ARDREAM and new weapons are 70+...

also the Aztec Gold skill SUCKS ASS sooooo much.... <_< Kaul ftw!![/b]
    omg i am so noobie .. Forgive me !!! :S I didnt even noticed that those weaps are for 70+ xD

omg i am so noobie .. Forgive me !!! :S I didnt even noticed that those weaps are for 70+ xD[/b]
    he said ardream build^^ cant use fulitol:P[/b]
    its paper arrdream mage 59lvl[/b]
    :P

Imhotep

it&#39;s Aztec Gold Fulitol... but he is ARDREAM and new weapons are 70+...

also the Aztec Gold skill SUCKS ASS sooooo much.... <_< Kaul ftw!![/b]
    kaul only lasts for a few seconds, how can you be so ignorant to say the aztec gold skill sucks ? If you use it on a priest and the priest uses HP pot or heals himself / his other team members, every time he does it thats 2000 damage on them. How the fuck does that suck ? True you don&#39;t get NP if the skill kills them but who cares ? Even if the skill gives the priest you&#39;ll get the nps from the rest of the party as now they are w/o a healer.

kaul only lasts for a few seconds, how can you be so ignorant to say the aztec gold skill sucks ? If you use it on a priest and the priest uses HP pot or heals himself / his other team members, every time he does it thats 2000 damage on them. How the fuck does that suck ? True you don&#39;t get NP if the skill kills them but who cares ? Even if the skill gives the priest you&#39;ll get the nps from the rest of the party as now they are w/o a healer.[/b]
    I do lol...

it&#39;s fkin annoyning lol... yesterday I was vsing a sin, got his hp down to 1/4th, the skill worked and he got stuned with the same hit, I was going to kill him, he got unstunned with 1mm of hp, used minor and self-killed <_< <_<

I got this shit all the time at yesterday&#39;s war on sins/archers and warriors.... When Im attacking a priest or a mage it is really working 1% of time lol

dunno if it&#39;s me, but when the skill activates, you can&#39;t use pots... u get dmg only when u r getting healed...

Imhotep

I do lol...

it&#39;s fkin annoyning lol... yesterday I was vsing a sin, got his hp down to 1/4th, the skill worked and he got stuned with the same hit, I was going to kill him, he got unstunned with 1mm of hp, used minor and self-killed <_< <_<

I got this shit all the time at yesterday&#39;s war on sins/archers and warriors.... When Im attacking a priest or a mage it is really working 1% of time lol

dunno if it&#39;s me, but when the skill activates, you can&#39;t use pots... u get dmg only when u r getting healed...[/b]
    first, it doesn&#39;t stun them, second you can still use pots however when they minor heal or hp pot the will inflict 2000 damage to themselves, regardless of this staffs amazing AP and flame damage, the skill on the aztec gold fulitol is by far best.

first, it doesn&#39;t stun them, second you can still use pots however when they minor heal or hp pot the will inflict 2000 damage to themselves, regardless of this staffs amazing AP and flame damage, the skill on the aztec gold fulitol is by far best.[/b]
    first, they DO stun cuz Im light and have a Aztec Gold Faun h34r: h34r: h34r:
    second, I tried this and I couldn&#39;t use pots...

BigApple

I like kaul staff best because when you turn someone it is funniest moment in everyone&#39;s day

i say dual flame ring for most dmg. rom or rol not really help much anyway if you caught by other party melees.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12