full healer

This is a discussion on full healer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; whats the best build im full heal what should my secondary be? Duff/buff i want to have malice since this ...
Page: 1

whats the best build

im full heal what should my secondary be?

Duff/buff i want to have malice since this is an ardream guy

ty for u help

kronik

45/45
    heal/duff ftw

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

57 heal/ rest debuff so u have enough for reverse life

Banned Senior Member

I would go for 45 heal/45 duff too. Otherwise go buffer

If in party alot go 57heal rest duff. Reverse life rocks. Even scroll players can die in that half second buff is removed. All priest buffs are removed. Bye Bye undying/1500.

If solo alot, then 45heal-45duff.

best builds are a mixture of debuff and heal....... You'll use scrolls for pking, or find a buffer to buff.

Theres no "best" build, its all preference, but here are the most common 3 builds u'll see in ardream:

57 debuff / 42 heal
    this build focuses more on attacking than defending. You will have torment which is an awesome offensive skill, but u will only have 960 heal which blows...... kinda.... :P

45 debuff / 54 heal
    this build is the inbetween build, you will be neither good or bad with both defending and attacking. You will have parasite, 1920 and 10k heal, but u will not have torment or party heal

42 debuff / 57 heal
    this build focuses more on defending than attacking, you will only have malice and reverse life (which kinda sux) but u will have 1920, 10k, and party 960 heal, along with good restores

it comes down to what you really like... an offensive support priest, or defensive, or a lil of both...

If u really want 57 into heal for party heal, than put the rest of the points into debuff, since buff is useless :P

You should say if this is an int priest or BP, and it also depends on what your clan needs, if you are in a clan.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Im going 57 heal / 42 Debuff.

Turks dont use scrolls that much so reverse life is enough imo

yeah, like jaydee said it depends on a lot of things. u have to look at ur situation and determine whats gonna work best for you, cuz each build has its pros and cons. for a bp that likes soloing i think the 54/45 build is best, u have a good balance of duffs (malice/parasite) to bring people down fast and u can also heal urself since ull be taking a lot of damage. a bp that usually parties with other people should go with either the 54/45 or torment (but not party heal cuz of ur low mana). the party heal and torment builds should be chosen depending on the people u pk with. what will they benefit from the most? if u party with mostly mages, having torment will only increase the chances of ur kills getting stolen. if ur in an active pking clan, see what builds the other priests have in ur clan, and go with something that ur clan needs the most. having both in a party rocks, so try to pick the build that will allow u to bring that to the party.