Full STR (255) BP in RLB

This is a discussion on Full STR (255) BP in RLB within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; okej here is how i'll stat: 255 STR 76 INT 6 points into hp^^ (lvl 66) with items: Dual ROM+1 ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

okej here is how i'll stat:
    255 STR
    76 INT
    6 points into hp^^
    (lvl 66)

with items:
    Dual ROM+1
    EP+1
    CE+0 and WSE+0
    Kek belt (will get ske belt)
    HB+7/MS+8
    +8 paper (HP/STR?)

is this useless or will i do good?

TBH, you'd be better going HP build with STR armours. Than STR build with HP armours. As HP build you only lose a strength bonus of 49 (assuming you go 206 str). Compared with a loss of 75 str bonus and massively low HP.

HP build will give best of both worlds. Base HP would be around 1400 if not more and AP I'm guessing about 1900

EDIT : BTW, it's 76 INT for paper+8, 78 for +9

u'll die too fast :P with this u'd have preety nice ap, BUT it's hard to find some1 soloing in RLB, they are mostly going in full party

get more hp in stats and str set :P don't forget that every point in hp over 100 gives u 1 def point

Archers will be the main problems they're all fucking pussies and have to run in parties

As a general rule its best to go 160hp, 76 int, and the rest str, and wear str gear, regardless of ur uniques.

Why?

Each point you put into HP over 100, gives you 1 ac, so with this build ur gaining an extra 60 ac.
    It's pointless to go 255 str, cuz ur gonna end up wearing hp gear, so by doing this, ur just losing ac.

Basically, take the hp bonus u'd be receiving from wearing hp gear, and put it into hp stats, and wear str gear.... that way you don't lose, anything. Same hp, same str, and you just gain ac.

As a general rule its best to go 160hp, 76 int, and the rest str, and wear str gear, regardless of ur uniques.

Why?

Each point you put into HP over 100, gives you 1 ac, so with this build ur gaining an extra 60 ac.
    It's pointless to go 255 str, cuz ur gonna end up wearing hp gear, so by doing this, ur just losing ac.

Basically, take the hp bonus u'd be receiving from wearing hp gear, and put it into hp stats, and wear str gear.... that way you don't lose, anything. Same hp, same str, and you just gain ac.[/b]
    if u r using HB +7, then yes... but with II you need 190str... Imo 190str, 76(8 ) int and rest hp is better, cuz ur ap will be too low

if u r using HB +7, then yes... but with II you need 190str... Imo 190str, 76(8 ) int and rest hp is better, cuz ur ap will be too low[/b]
    ap doesnt matter thats what malice is for

ap doesnt matter thats what malice is for[/b]
    u r going to hit him for 400 with malice?

Banned

Why?

Basically, take the hp bonus u'd be receiving from wearing hp gear, and put it into hp stats, and wear str gear.... that way you don't lose, anything. Same hp, same str, and you just gain ac.[/b]
    makes sense but yea that gives u low ap...even with torment u wont be hittin warriors for alot. however, the advantage u get for going full str is that u can ks bosses easier since u do more dmg meaning you're more likely to get the drop. put on str set, malice attilla and rape him but for pk its better to put somes points into hp

kaanzor69

guessing you have the roms for AC, but i would say get a roc rol combo instead just my 2 cents

I'll say this over and over again.

For paper priest (regardless if 255 str or not) the items you want are Dual LE, Dual LB, Iron Set.

At lvl 72 with those items paper priest (255 str) = 4k hp buffed, at lvl 72 as hp build you'd have about 5700 buffed

That setup gives you perfect setup of wep defs, decent resists (60/80/100) and a nice mixture of hp / ac / ap

EDIT : Non babashopper build, if your babashopper LE3, LE3, IN3, IB3, ROF3, LB3

OM

146 int rest in str

use ds +7 sh +8

use all str acess +16 str
    full plate glove and boot +8 str
    gob pad and paurldon

defence over 1k with buff
    ap mayb 1500+ with set +16 str acessioies
    after melice u pwn for sure in rlb

my noobie rlb tanker bp idea

V3rl1jn

ap and defence will be good but your hp will be way too low