for full support ice mage

This is a discussion on for full support ice mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 770 def and 3.3k hp or 700 def and 4k hp?...
Page: 1

770 def and 3.3k hp or

700 def and 4k hp?

Banned

Go for 770 def imo 3.3k HP is waay enough for a mage....Is it with valk/gryph?

Go for 770 def imo 3.3k HP is waay enough for a mage....Is it with valk/gryph?[/b]
    nah cystal or crimson build

yeah 770 def i reckon, really its 700 hp or 70 defence, and with 3000 hp already, defence is the way to go

RE5PECTmf

I would go for 700 hp .. tho it all depends on server . With 350 ac u would have over 1k and its very good def for a mage .. after that hp is all u should aim IMO . Especially on ares / diez .. where u get in many nova town situations and fights against mages where every hp counts more .. especially when u already have 1k def .

ac> hp

RE5PECTmf

ac> hp[/b]
    Tell me that when u run on 2+ mage parties who nova the shit out of you . In random pk ac > hp ofc , but he already have more than decent ac ... hp is more important at that point.

Rai

If you have a decent amount of resists, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to give up the 700 hp to get 70 ac. Is it crystal +8 and crimson +7? It seems like the two builds would both be pretty effective because the extra hp could allow for an extra hp pot and hold off against mages, or the ac could help you to tank more. You could also fend off people tanking you by tping someone to body block them so that you could run away, and then with ice (I assume?) you could keep them off of you. So maybe the hp could be more helpful.. but really I think both are good in their own way, depends on your resists and w/e you seem to have more of a problem with on your server.

hmm this really goes down to your accesories, and any weapon defence armors you have.

If you have good accesories (at least a belt or necklace with 10 weapon defences) and at least a +7 weapon defence set, then i would go for the HP.

But if you do not have any weapon defence accesories, then go for the 770 AC build.

if ya have good weapon defences, imo, HP will be better, since you are already able to tank good ^^

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Personally ide go with the 700 HP. The way i see it is, what will be more likely to keep you alive much longer?

Well consider this. If a warrior is attacking you, depending on your uniques and his AP etc, he would probably attack you for around 600-700.

If you increased your AC by 70, how much would he hit you for then? Even if he hit you for 50 less per hit, you would still survive longer with the extra HP rather than the extra AC.

So, using this logic, but like i said depending on other factors, ide take the extra HP.

This would be a lot easier if you posted your items