Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The future of the sins!

This is a discussion on The future of the sins! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; As we all know or heard about they are going to put a small cooldown on minorheal 0.3 seconds (correct ...
Page: 1

Nanu

As we all know or heard about they are going to put a small cooldown on minorheal 0.3 seconds (correct me if I am wrong). I want to hear your opinions about it. Do you think this cooldown will have a big effect on minor combo (not usable anymore) or do you think it will still last. I think it will be a pritty rough time for sins in the start but in a longer period of time we will get more familiar with it.

~Yours

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I think this will direct a lot of rouges to start hp potting while minoring (for the ones that don&#39;t already). As a rouge I&#39;m really not looking forward to this <_< I hope its a rumor.

Nanu

I think this will direct a lot of rouges to start hp potting while minoring (for the ones that don&#39;t already). As a rouge I&#39;m really not looking forward to this <_< I hope its a rumor.[/b]
    I agree with you it will be lots of more hp potions.

Will u be able to make 20 minor heals every pot with that?

However, I think it&#39;s just a good thing. Takes more skills to use minor+hp pot. We will also get rid of the minorpedal people Ofc it will suck for those lvl 80 sins who got 5k mana and wanna use it all in 2 secs.

Gangsta

Will u be able to make 20 minor heals every pot with that?

However, I think it&#39;s just a good thing. Takes more skills to use minor+hp pot. We will also get rid of the minorpedal people Ofc it will suck for those lvl 80 sins who got 5k mana and wanna use it all in 2 secs.[/b]
    no it wont...they will just get every minor they can get out of it and be able to conecntrate on combo more

ZeIda

Honestly I dont think they will put it in USKO cause its just stupid. But if they did I think alot of rogues would be pissed :P Depends how big the cooldown is though, if its not to big you can just minor while using hp pots and use mp pots when mana gets low and u can still heal at a good speed.
    But Lawoos, I dont see why this is harder then normal minor with just mp pots, if anything I think its easier

Honestly I dont think they will put it in USKO cause its just stupid. But if they did I think alot of rogues would be pissed :P Depends how big the cooldown is though, if its not to big you can just minor while using hp pots and use mp pots when mana gets low and u can still heal at a good speed.
    But Lawoos, I dont see why this is harder then normal minor with just mp pots, if anything I think its easier [/b]
    Minor + HP pot + Mana pot
    vs
    Minor + Mana pot

I really can&#39;t see how minor+mana can be harder...It&#39;s 2 buttons vs 3. How can 2 be harder? And it also take some skills to know when to HP pot every time(u need to hp pot when high mana etc...).If I understand u right, u think it&#39;s harder to just press mp pot, than press both mp pot and hp pot+know in what situations to the hp pot?

Explain plz :P

sins are gonna start usin hp pot + mh, like chusco used to do nobody will 100% MH from now on im guessing.. its gonna be much harder to play sin... even tho its already one of the hardest classes to play :/

yeah.. another big discussion about this a few weeks back........

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2185765

People are just stupid. When most people minor the hit the minor keys as fast as they can. When you minor you need to be able to controll how fast you hit the keys. Also Minor + Hp is the best thing way to go. Double minor is just for lazy/weak fucks.

Heh, I love it when people say dual minor is for the noobs and there not as skilled as single minor.
    Cummon, wheres the skill in pushing one button as fast as you can? I doubt you can burn 2k mana in 2.5 sec with just single minor so there is no element of control in it, it&#39;s just spam, whilst dual minor is all about control, you spam it too fast and your going to run out to quick.

Minor + hp IS NOT HARD, It is easier then dual minor, just people can&#39;t adapt to slowing down there heal and hp potting.
    With this patch you can only burn around 1.2k mana a soul pot
    so you can just as easy
    hp pot + minor
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot

You just got to get a routine going for your potting and it depends on how much mana you have, only difference between that and potting as a warrior is your spamming a button whilst doing it.

Heh, I love it when people say dual minor is for the noobs and there not as skilled as single minor.
    Cummon, wheres the skill in pushing one button as fast as you can? I doubt you can burn 2k mana in 2.5 sec with just single minor so there is no element of control in it, it&#39;s just spam, whilst dual minor is all about control, you spam it too fast and your going to run out to quick.

Minor + hp IS NOT HARD, It is easier then dual minor, just people can&#39;t adapt to slowing down there heal and hp potting.
    With this patch you can only burn around 1.2k mana a soul pot
    so you can just as easy
    hp pot + minor
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot

You just got to get a routine going for your potting and it depends on how much mana you have, only difference between that and potting as a warrior is your spamming a button whilst doing it.[/b]
    So do you think it takes more skills do this:
    soul pot + minor
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot

than this:
    hp pot + minor
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot ?????

Imo, u need alot more control to handle them all, than just handle dual minor+mana pot.

sins will adapt, i have no doubts about it. ppl will cry and flame in the beggining but eventually every1 will settle with things how they are, and learn how to use most of it

but ill tell ya one more thing...its gonna be damn fun in the beggining before sins adapt :P :lol:

So do you think it takes more skills do this:
    soul pot + minor
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    soul pot

than this:
    hp pot + minor
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot ?????

Imo, u need alot more control to handle them all, than just handle dual minor+mana pot.[/b]
    Lol ?
    Control? What control?? Were talking about the new patch that may come and rogues will have a 0.2 second cool down on minor, meaning they can spam that 1 key as fast as they like there still going to burn the same amount of MP per pot, meaning they don&#39;t have to control there minor, just there pots which isn&#39;t hard, as i said, just get a routine.

People are saying once the new patch comes you are going to need more skill, BS, your going to need less, all they did was nerf rogues against other classes and made them dependable on gear in VS&#39;s like a lot of the other classes, stupid IMO. There is more "skill" in controlling your mana with dual minor then there is ever going to be in single minor ( any time ) or hp pot + minor ( new patch )

hashey100

oke if this shit gets implemented im either going warrior or archer because that sucks, its bad enough a average geared fully scrolled sin vs a fully scrolled warrior will always lose 100% u go test it on a private server if u want to because i have my self and i have a really fast combo because ive been playing since 06 as a sin in ardream and cz and i pretty much beat people with gear 4 x better then mine either way this is so unfair and people that say
    hp + soul
    vs
    hp + soul is fair its not caus warriors have more base ac and hp in total thats why its like that for them :s .....

nathan16

i do like to the idea of hp+minor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast