Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

G1 +9 vs chitin+8 on lvl 80 BP DIEZ

This is a discussion on G1 +9 vs chitin+8 on lvl 80 BP DIEZ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi ppl, wondering if there is a right decission bout those builds, well. Im G1 BP atm with dual FoV+1 ...
Page: 1

qoop

Hi ppl,

wondering if there is a right decission bout those builds, well. Im G1 BP atm with dual FoV+1 StringOfSkulls+0 dual +16/3 earrings and WP+1.
    I would like to increase my abilitys by time, so thinking about getting a HB+8 or maybe switch to chitin build.

We are compairing following items:

1st +9/19str G1 set with +10/24str cap vs +8/15str chitins with +8/15str gloves <- almost same price I gues
    174str 78int 215hp -> 1610 HP + ~170 AP vs 174str 174int 119hp -> 2450 mana + 134 AC + 37to all ressists

2nd curent uniques + HB+8 vs ~ WP+2 + dual Fov+2 or RoC+1 +18/4 earrings + StringOfSkulls+1 or GB+0 with HB+7 <- almost same prices I think
    1337 weap vs 1337 uniques lol too lazy to count the stats, I&#39;ll later

Greets
    -Q-

p.s.: I wont be able to affrod new uniques + hb+8 ^^ but wil spent round 50gb to pump my stats

DesertiCZek

get better belt...IB imo...u have HB and WP so dont need GB...get some better earrings...Lilimes dual or WE...i think u should stay with HB+7 and buy better jewelery...

with better jewelery i would stay paper BP...+9/19 set pwns...

and if u still have some gbs left after this you should make foverin +2 and buy HV +1 (resists)

my opinion...

Priest_gabber

Buy urself ib and lilmes then save for better weapon

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

gogo fabric+9 - with WP+2/3 daul FOV+2 and daul lillme+1/2 plus a IB and a HB+7 you`ll rape alooot of ppl then maybe get better weapon

1st +9/19str G1 set with +10/24str cap vs +8/15str chitins with +8/15str gloves <- almost same price I gues
    174str 78int 215hp -> 1610 HP + ~170 AP vs 174str 174int 119hp -> 2450 mana + 134 AC + 37to all ressists

2nd curent uniques + HB+8 vs ~ WP+2 + dual Fov+2 or RoC+1 +18/4 earrings + StringOfSkulls+1 or GB+0 with HB+7 <- almost same prices I think
    1337 weap vs 1337 uniques lol too lazy to count the stats, I&#39;ll later[/b]
    for earring u should go for limes(highest +)
    instead of WP+2 u could get IN(same price on ur server ? )
    and ofc u need some paper dd+7, sd+7

i feel as a paper bp u need all the resist+wep def u can get

DesertiCZek

WP is better for him on his lvl he know that he need DD but dont have any now so he is using his 1337 +10/24 str helmet :P

Saunis

Get hb+8 and 1337 uniques. Then you will rock everybody! ^_^
    but... then you are too powerful and nobody wanna come to 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1.
    They only attack you, when they can gang bang you

They only attack you, when they can gang bang you [/b]
    +1 thats why bps sux

qoop

Might RoF be worth saving money for it ? Its round 30gb on diez.
    BTW does flame dmg from RoF helps somehow in melee attacks ?

DesertiCZek

rof no...waste of money...for 30gbs u can have 17x foverin +0 or 7x heros valor +0...thats 2x foverin +2 or if u add some gbs u can have HV +2 (better)

about that dmg i dont know :/

They only attack you, when they can gang bang you [/b]

true, Amity members on Diez if see me he/she run away. Log on vent, call for support duffer and go back Cz :lol: But i love them. Atleast I have someone to play with at Cz. h34r:

qoop

hmm, well, prolly will up my uniques and armors insteed of going HB+8, cuz its easier to up step by step than save up 70gb for a hell breaker ^^

ty for coments ppl

btw RyanZ, is there any chance of getting +10 g1 parts in diez ? if yes, what would them cost ?, tot bout getting at least pads and pauld somedays cuz of big ac difference

DesertiCZek

the chance is that u will do it yourself i think u r the only one who got +10...and i think if someone will have it, he will not sell...only for lot of money ^^ qoop whats your lvl ? and your primary account is circ3 ? or qOOp ?

qoop

My old main acc was _qOOp_ lvl 68 now
    Just was too lazy to lvl up it from 65 to 80 after comeback to KO, so just sold anything I had and got me IICirc3II, its 80 for now. So it might be my main char. But actually I playing VampiX ( lvl 64 war ) more than other chars, cuz its fun in BDW.
    And making +10 wont work for me ^^ that evle anvyl thing hella hates me....I cant even get shells to +4 -.-

DesertiCZek

i burned HBs +3 and +4...(with trina xD ) i think u r not the only one he hates...ok i met u manytimes in moradon..today ill get my char so we can make some VS i am noob as BP so i wanna learn how to play it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast