G1 going G2 Ardream BP

This is a discussion on G1 going G2 Ardream BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; First of all, I play Ares. Second I'm a lvl 58 ardream BP currently G1. This is what i have ...
Page: 1

First of all, I play Ares. Second I'm a lvl 58 ardream BP currently G1. This is what i have so far.

G1 25 BP DD helm
    Full G1 +8 str and hp Fabric set
    Iron Impact +7
    Roc +0
    Ring +14 str and +2 hp
    Warrior Earing +0
    Earing +14 str and +2 hp
    Amulet of Strength +0
    Sash of Sorrows +0
    AC Valk armor and helm
    Rogue Defense Pathos Gloves

All in all with book, blasting, and hp/ac scrolls i have 1740 AP, 6xx AC, 2500 hp. The G1 25 BP DD helm cost me a fortune and my left leg. I did the math and if i were to go G2, sell my g1 dd helm, buy g2 dd helm and full g2 +8 set. I would get about 17 gbs. With what i have right now that makes 24 gbs, which i can spend on other items.

My question is, do you think this is worth it? My second question is if i were to do this, what should i spend the 24 gb's on?

I know what the "ultimate" bp would look like gear wise, but what are the first items i should switch for?

Bowtie4Life

G1 bp is already nerfed as it is in ardream, I don't think you could pull off a successful G2 bp with your budget and items, even if you sold your bp cap. My personal opinion, but I think ardream bp is the one class where you dont have the luxury of sacrificing one thing for another. Either you have everything you need, or your always gonna have one glaring weakness.

I'm not looking to constantly get kills. I just want to be able to tank better.

knightned

IMO just add more hp and basically always use the hp armours. Think about getting a decent 1h weap + shield.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

IMO just add more hp and basically always use the hp armours. Think about getting a decent 1h weap + shield.[/b]
    +1, dont sell the cap and switch, stick with what ya got and get work on getting better gear as time progresses

knightned

+1, dont sell the cap and switch, stick with what ya got and get work on getting better gear as time progresses[/b]
    That caps expensive for a reason.