Sherion +7 and DV +8

This is a discussion on Sherion +7 and DV +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im a lvl 70 sin and im wondering if sherion 7 and dv 8 are a good combination. and i ...
Page: 1

1337bOOm

im a lvl 70 sin and im wondering if sherion 7 and dv 8 are a good combination. and i guess you can call me an ap whore.

my current daggers are cleaver +9 and sherion +7. looking to replace one or maybe both my daggers with better ones. my only options are shard 8, dv 8, chd 8.

and has anyone bought a md +9? what did you trade for it? i just want to get a glimpse of how much it would cost :P

thanks.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Sherion and DV?.. kinda just for the style .. Keep ur cleaver +9 and get a Dv+8, Or if u can a md+9 or shard+6/+7/+8 rebrith( or higher ).

1337bOOm

but i want to change the cleaver +9 since im starting to feel like its failing a lot. and i want to change the sherion +7 as well since it sucks :s

get shard +8 for main hand since u dont like cleaver, and get dv +8 for offhand or maybe chd +8 for offhand..

putting a dv8 on mainhand is a waste of such a good weapon.... just like putting a raptor +9 on a priest

1337bOOm

what weapon should i get if i dont want the shard 8 since theres that debate with cleaver 9 and shard 8.

shard > cleaver. trust me

well u said ur cleaver is failing a lot.... then why not try the shard? if u dont want shard 8, go for +6 rebirth shard or exc shard +8 then or md +9

1337bOOm

md +9 might be too much for me. but if someone gives me an estimated price id know for sure.

what about CHD +8? i hear dv +8 takes a bit too much hp, but CHD is just fine.

Banned

i prefer the chd+8 over the dv+8.. for 4 reason:
    1- 7 club defense
    2- good resist bonus
    3- it drop less hp
    4- a bit less attack power but u have more elemental

iiason

dv will be awesome offhand. the sherion +7, however, is over-rated. Try to get a shard +8 or MD +9 instad. or if u can't Cleaver +9/MD +8 still > Sherion +7

Main hand Shard/MD go for highest ap dagger you can get.
    Off hand dagger: PD>CHD>DV>SHERION. (The only dagger worth it price is CHD)

Mainly off hand daggers is just a sex factor.