Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gab blessing+7 or ps+7

This is a discussion on Gab blessing+7 or ps+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Need advice here, db lvl 78 with krowaz set 6/7, ps +7, iron set and rest old roc and we. ...
Page: 1

Default Gab blessing+7 or ps+7

Need advice here, db lvl 78 with krowaz set 6/7, ps +7, iron set and rest old roc and we. I am think of selling the gab blessing to fund for other acess, what r the acess to get for a int priest? Or can I change to a bp using 1h weapon with ps since it got str bonus or. Should I go for a gad ada instead,, any help appreciated just what to know what the ps + 7 is good at other than the 38 weapon defense but no dagger..playing cz..I know for int priest , the lycaon is good not to mention the Leonard, but can't afford a + 8..just need fully utiles the ps...selling gab will fetch 17gb + spare 23gb and a hangkuk sword +8 on hand. any advice appreciated..

personal all the way unless you get gab ada

I just sold my gab bless, now still cannot decide on bp or int priest, but for sure will only get 1h weApon..and the access also totally different i presume for int or bp..just change my ib for sos+ 1..

Imo PS+6/+7<Bless+7. Gab gives more ac+resistances and what is important, dagger defense.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBerry View Post
    Imo PS+6/+7<Bless+7. Gab gives more ac+resistances and what is important, dagger defense.
    And what comes to accesories I'd recommend to get rid of those old rocs and old we's and get rols/lbs and sse's/lilime's. Ronark Land is probably the hardest pk zone for int priest because there is so much geared ppl against you. You play on cwest right?

Sry for double post, I was going to edit the previous one but accidentally made new one, mod can remove this.

raynerzed

Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    I just sold my gab bless, now still cannot decide on bp or int priest, but for sure will only get 1h weApon..and the access also totally different i presume for int or bp..just change my ib for sos+ 1..
    BP - can you afford full +9 str paper or fp+9 str set? and at least dual roc+2? To be quite frank BP's are one of the most expensive builds to do since you need super uniques to compensate for your low hp and defense. Also you need to be full scroll to play BP at the highest levels since most good pk clans will tag you early on and you will be on the top of their target list.

Int Priest - definitely go gabs adamant+7. The adamant curse is just awesome, it will save your life more than 235423742374 times. Amazingly for BP and int support you may still use lilime's and roc/rol for any of the two builds, so you wont have to share those items. i.set is a must, sos+1 might give you more str and hp but weap defence will certainly win over hp and ac since weapon defence cant be debuffed

Int BP - wear krowaz and put all extra points in str and get a mean leonard+7, you might be missing alot of AP but your survivability will increase and curse rate on mean leo is just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by raynerzed View Post
    Int BP - wear krowaz and put all extra points in str and get a mean leonard+7, you might be missing alot of AP but your survivability will increase and curse rate on mean leo is just insane.

Whats the price of a mean leo7 on CWest? :P

raynerzed

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    Whats the price of a mean leo7 on CWest? :P
    Eek, I'm playing Edana though. On Edana the normal price is around 10gb back when we could still upgrade them. Now it's 25-30gb. If you are on C-West prolly add another 30% to the price.

Quote Originally Posted by raynerzed View Post
    Eek, I'm playing Edana though. On Edana the normal price is around 10gb back when we could still upgrade them. Now it's 25-30gb. If you are on C-West prolly add another 30% to the price.
    crap...i hope smite hammer is cheaper

Gabs all day, purely because you will be targetted more with a personal over a preist with a gab.

Hubson

gab because of dd

However Gab's Ada+7or higher should be every high lvl priest's final shield since bless curse will screw you up most likely million times/war. It's because bless curse not only prevent enemy mages touching you but also your party mages teleporting you out of gang-bang-situation which almost always triggers the gab's curse.

Gab's Adamant isn't a perfect shield either. Agaisnt melees is awesome but agaisnt mages it's awful. The mage staff attack can activate the adamant curse. If it happens, mages with +3's rings can keep doing huge damage and you can't use soul pot if needed so you're screwed as well.

In the case he can't afford an Adamant7, the fact he has an iron set makes the PS7 usage acceptable. However, I would keep a dd shield, like DS7 or Gab6 in my inventory for just in case i'm getting targeted by sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Millenium View Post
    Gab's Adamant isn't a perfect shield either. Agaisnt melees is awesome but agaisnt mages it's awful. The mage staff attack can activate the adamant curse. If it happens, mages with +3's rings can keep doing huge damage and you can't use soul pot if needed so you're screwed as well.

In the case he can't afford an Adamant7, the fact he has an iron set makes the PS7 usage acceptable. However, I would keep a dd shield, like DS7 or Gab6 in my inventory for just in case i'm getting targeted by sins.
    Yea Gab ada has it's bad sides as well but it's not that bad since you can at least use group skills such as group heal and -cure during the curse. And how many times you see mages using blade attack in pk field anyways? IMO mages just mainly drop novas/freezing distance ect and support their parties.

Tks all for advices. So as to finalise, there r three classes. The first which is BP is for super baba, I dun think I can afford cos as said even presume I bought a hb+8 and dual roc+2/ we + 2(sharing with my warrior) I still need another set of krowaz str?...any idea what is the ap without krowaz str just hp?

Bp = 2h weap
    Int bp = 1h weap, dun need str armor, but add more stats to str?..
    Last edited by Soap; 08-25-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast