Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Gab blessing+7 or ps+7

This is a discussion on Gab blessing+7 or ps+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by kepten crap...i hope smite hammer is cheaper Is indeed cheap in cwest, someone merchant for 260m...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    crap...i hope smite hammer is cheaper
    Is indeed cheap in cwest, someone merchant for 260m

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBerry View Post
    Yea Gab ada has it's bad sides as well but it's not that bad since you can at least use group skills such as group heal and -cure during the curse. And how many times you see mages using blade attack in pk field anyways? IMO mages just mainly drop novas/freezing distance ect and support their parties.

Mages parties use staff attack all the time. Nova is great damage but a staff attack can be deadlier mainly cuz its damage is not affect by weapon defense.

But id take the Gabs blessing over personal shield+7 in C West.

The One And Only Senior Member

Gab Adamant / Blessing +7 is Better then PS +7 what ever everyone there will say.
    In PS there is no dagger defense , thats means that rogues will rape ur ass fucking easy.
    Here is the diffrence :

As you see there is only more 8Club,Ax,Sword,Spear Defense , NO Defense Dagger , more 7 health,strength,dexterity,intelligence bonus , LESS 60Defense , LESS 16 Flame,Glacier , Lightning ressistance , NO Magic,Poision Ressistance

So can i say there is no point of upgrading a ps, simply get a gab and that's it.,so if i buy a lvl 80 priest with or without ps+7 , whats the estimate price difference?? Or a ps+7 worth?

thisischikorita

ps always!!

Anyway, thanks for all advice..i had just burn my ps out of frustration when trying for my 3 gab (1bless, 2 ada) all Burn when going for +7..sad

in an old server where still existing some rare defense weapons i'd take the personal shield just due the fact that u wont be fucked that easy unlike the curse of gabs (wich doesnt let your mage tp you).

can somebody tell me if a melee can activate the curse on the gab blessing?

Any attack can cause the effect to proc on either sheild.

Personally based purely on stats, the personal is more effective if you have enough gear to survive a decently geared sin and you don't get caught duffed.I've personally never thought that a couple ac here n there has ever made any effect on any of my preists overall tankness, some people will disagree but imo talia>all.

Based on actual pk, a personal will cause your character to be the first preist target way before a gabs preist would. Gabs seems to have the "that preist looks tank" effect, you might not statistically be able to tank as much in general pk, but you will targetted alottttt less.

I'd take a Gabs all in all, the fact you will get pressured less means you will have more time to focus your support/offence which ever you choose.

OFC GAB........

unfortunately you burned it all zzzz but i like the PS cause when selling out it increases the amount of the acc

Gabs is better. I had PS7 on my priest in USKO, when gabs came out even a 6 was better than my PS in some situations. Once i got Adamant 7 i hardly ever used the PS7.

DD is awesome, and the lack of wep deff is made up by the higher AC.

The only thing PS has over Gabs is that its free (and ofc the str and hp). So if you get a priest with PS7 you wont have to worry about your shield untill you have all other areas covered.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gabs, ive never made a personal +7, always burned, them ( burned going +6 >+ 7 4x )

but gabs adamaent is amazing, loved mine when i had it ^^, but also cs is a good option as well if its available !

Default hi

i guess the Gabs Blessing is better , dont like the Personal Shild cut it got no dagger def.

GAP GAP GAP for sure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast