Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gab blessing+7 or ps+7

This is a discussion on Gab blessing+7 or ps+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by Soap Need advice here, db lvl 78 with krowaz set 6/7, ps +7, iron set and rest ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
    Need advice here, db lvl 78 with krowaz set 6/7, ps +7, iron set and rest old roc and we. I am think of selling the gab blessing to fund for other acess, what r the acess to get for a int priest? Or can I change to a bp using 1h weapon with ps since it got str bonus or. Should I go for a gad ada instead,, any help appreciated just what to know what the ps + 7 is good at other than the 38 weapon defense but no dagger..playing cz..I know for int priest , the lycaon is good not to mention the Leonard, but can't afford a + 8..just need fully utiles the ps...selling gab will fetch 17gb + spare 23gb and a hangkuk sword +8 on hand. any advice appreciated..
    Depending on what server you play, it could differ. But for me on ares, I prefer the ps7 over a gab simply because higher weapon defence and there just aren't that many assassins in cz, there are those random few but the general population of rogues are archers now. So, unless you can afford gab adamant(best option), then use your ps7 and fund yourself some better rings and earrings, and possibly a DD25 helmet( if they're available on your server).

gab adamant better from ps

hello
    I recommend youto use your personal ... until you get adamant +7 gab .. it would be an error to buy gab blesing cuz it going not to help you ... for your Gab Adamant ... its much better

well if you use gab's blessing +7 you have one problem for effect you can't healllllllllllll your self
    so you are dead
    so is better if you wanna buy gab's adamant ofc or ds+7 and use dd helmet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123