Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest

This is a discussion on Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; gabs> cs i had a choice to trade someone, but its not worth it. even if i did make the ...
Page: 2

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gabs> cs

i had a choice to trade someone, but its not worth it.

even if i did make the cs +5, the gabs special abillity OWNS out the cs.

you want the adament one, BUT you need to know how to use it properly, when it activates, you need to have mana, as you cannot HP or MP pot (sux i kno) BUT when it does activate, you can throw a party heal/ party cure/ and ANY DEBUFF with out being canceled ( i know i <3 this). so basically when ur sheild activates, throw a subside, and your fine...lol,

MELEES cannot attack you, (mages can however), if you have gabs adament.

but i would go for gabs +7, its jsut the overall balance of the shield makes it > then a cs. btw <3 the rouges who critical point spike me for 500&#39;s LOL there cp bloody beast is more then that ^^

but definitly gabs> cs.

i used cs +7 on myko long time ago ( yea SO long ago i miss that game). but i would have definitly go for gabs over a cs anyday

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

in my opinion gabs blessing+7 > adamant+7 > cs
    adamant option is GREAT except for the detail that u cannot pot heal or cure yourself (nor anyone can)
    the count of resists on cs is indeed greater but the gabs have way way more ac and defense against dagger wich is really really usefull. Ofc u can get maliced and the weapon def of cs is more usefull, but you are a priest if u cant cure urself fast than u can just change class ^^.......or keep running duffed untill you die.

antal

if u cant get a gab 8, it s a waste. use cs pls.

007_heal

If you can get a CS +0 that means you can usually get a CS +6 or higher on server.

A lot of this depends on what server you are on and what the price of the item is that you are looking for.

I have tried GAB +6 and i own a CS +6, on Beramus there isn&#39;t that many rouges but tons of warriors and a lot of damn duffers. This is where the CS comes into its own. Personally if I had a choice between the two shields i would still take the CS even though on almost every server it costs more then GAB.

As for the extra benefits on GABs, i tried it for couple of days, the effect didnt come into play all too much. Also you have the advantage with CS, most warriors leave people with CS for last.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i would take gabs +6, +7 over a CS+0

KalaBunga Senior Member

depends on server.... but I doubt +8 Gab will be cheaper ^^[/b]
    there like 4cs or 3 on girakon.

IsgurosBous

If you can get a CS +0 that means you can usually get a CS +6 or higher on server.

A lot of this depends on what server you are on and what the price of the item is that you are looking for.

I have tried GAB +6 and i own a CS +6, on Beramus there isn&#39;t that many rouges but tons of warriors and a lot of damn duffers. This is where the CS comes into its own. Personally if I had a choice between the two shields i would still take the CS even though on almost every server it costs more then GAB.

As for the extra benefits on GABs, i tried it for couple of days, the effect didnt come into play all too much. Also you have the advantage with CS, most warriors leave people with CS for last.[/b]
    Doesn&#39;t the extra skill only work from +7?

Priest_gabber

Doesn&#39;t the extra skill only work from +7?[/b]
    ye correct

i would go with the gabs cuz of the dd.

there like 4cs or 3 on girakon.[/b]
    1 atm

007_heal

Doesn&#39;t the extra skill only work from +7?[/b]
    That might help. But like i tell everybody in my clan for infos about an item/skill. Play with both items/skills and see what you like better.

Imhotep

1 atm[/b]
    2 if that narkotikky turk has one still ^^

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

with my cs on paper bp 300 was the typical damage i would receive on bera they are only like 1 or 2 rougues who hit hard ebough for me to switch to dd shield

xstep

i would go for gabs...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

As for the extra benefits on GABs, i tried it for couple of days, the effect didnt come into play all too much. Also you have the advantage with CS, most warriors leave people with CS for last.[/b]
    lol obviously the skill didn&#39;t work cuz it has 2 be +7 dumbass... please before you say anything about the sheild @+7 as it goes from 23 weapon defense > 30 weapon defense, and as well as a LOT more ac when you upgrade it.

and for the person who says about the blessing and adament. OTHER people CAN cure you and heal you, but u cannot do it to yourself, until the skill is gone. i wouldn&#39;t trade my adament for a blessing, its just 2 powerful when it activates.

cs is over-rated by way to many people that have never even used the new gab shield to fully experience the ability that it has.

cs is good, dont get me wrong, but gabs is just so much better for ALL TYPES of pk.

Cough DD + Resists, perfect shield

Those 20 wep defs aren&#39;t gonna be missed, iron set sorts that out. Or 10 points in masters, or wep defence armours, or subside, or massive

It all helps, I stated this ages back and it was argued then and still is now, IMO Gabs is best hands down because it&#39;s perfect mixture of all shields put into one. Saves you fucking around changing them about too

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast