Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest

This is a discussion on Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lol obviously the skill didn't work cuz it has 2 be +7 dumbass... please before you say anything about the ...
Page: 3

007_heal

lol obviously the skill didn't work cuz it has 2 be +7 dumbass... please before you say anything about the sheild @+7 as it goes from 23 weapon defense > 30 weapon defense, and as well as a LOT more ac when you upgrade it.[/b]

The point was that i didnt notice a difference when sins attacked me... I was using spear defense and club defense to help make up for some of the defense against warriors.
    Again your a BP they come after you more, its rare that a rouge uses critical on tank priest priest.

and for the person who says about the blessing and adament. OTHER people CAN cure you and heal you, but u cannot do it to yourself, until the skill is gone. i wouldn't trade my adament for a blessing, its just 2 powerful when it activates.[/b]
    If your a BP it might help, but when you have to keep whole party alive its a different ball game. There is enough freezing distance and shock stun out there that you dont want any more effects that stop you from doing your job.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

lol obviously the skill didn't work cuz it has 2 be +7 dumbass... please before you say anything about the sheild @+7 as it goes from 23 weapon defense > 30 weapon defense, and as well as a LOT more ac when you upgrade it.

and for the person who says about the blessing and adament. OTHER people CAN cure you and heal you, but u cannot do it to yourself, until the skill is gone. i wouldn't trade my adament for a blessing, its just 2 powerful when it activates.

cs is over-rated by way to many people that have never even used the new gab shield to fully experience the ability that it has.

cs is good, dont get me wrong, but gabs is just so much better for ALL TYPES of pk.[/b]
    so ur gabs must be special, or my friend gabs must be bugged becouse i cant cure or heal him at all ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

so ur gabs must be special, or my friend gabs must be bugged becouse i cant cure or heal him at all ^^[/b]
    dunno, mine is rebirthed Oo, but i get cured and healed when my shield activates, ask misfire he cures me constnatly lol ( party cure will cure also if another person has it, or you yourself has it, you can use it).

and lastly, rouges use critcal point AS much as possible, and rouges ofc use it on tank priest... idk wher ur getting @ where they DONT use it lol...

i wouldn't trade my gab for a cs as stated before, even when debuffed, the defensive power it has is much greater then then cs.

ive stated my opinion and my experiences, its your choice on what YOU prefer in the end. im a great priest, and i know what im doing, (most the time ~~ ).

take my experience if you would like, or you can take others ^^ its your choice in the end.

NeronDomitius

lcs is good, dont get me wrong, but gabs is just so much better for ALL TYPES of pk.[/b]
    fail.

gabs+7 is better than cs+0, i agree but both at+7 u cant say gabs is MUCH BETTER

u never used cs so dont talk when u dont know what cs is actually. i'll never trade my cs+6 for gabs.. only cuz of dd? lol, cmon...

fail.

gabs+7 is better than cs+0, i agree but both at+7 u cant say gabs is MUCH BETTER

u never used cs so dont talk when u dont know what cs is actually. i'll never trade my cs+6 for gabs.. only cuz of dd? lol, cmon...[/b]
    not just dd...
    you get more ac, and the special ability,

and i have used a cs before... lol...

like ill say again, cs is overrated now adays :X, gabs is the new and improved thing.

do you have ANY idea how nice it is when the special ability activates and you have 5 seconds to do whatever you like?

you can ACTUALLY throw a bunch of debuffs + attack without worrying about taking damage, or for instance, when you have around 6 people on you, and it activates you can get tped out Oo it has saved my ass so many time...

NeronDomitius

well then, come on ares with your gabs, where u are 95%of pk duffed and where u have 10 ppl with +10/+9 weapons on your ass

go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw6rn6aZ9XU...re=channel_page

go 3:50 seconds and watch when my sheild activates, people do nothing as they cant attack...

and do you think ares is the only server that has "hard" items to go up against? lol... just becaue its an older server doesn't mean much except you guys have MORE defensive armors compared to newer severs lol...

no offense, but i hate when ppl try to compare servers, each server has their on fucked up chars with all +3's and +9's across the board,

if you dont believe me, go take a look ~~, you think its fun to get hit by sum1 with full shell +9 and a +18 rebirth raptor and full +3's across the board?

also getting constanly debuffed, lol... this is what pk is on EVERY SERVER, not just ares =.=

Jdizzle, what we are trying to say is on MOST servers if not all majority of high damage dealers are warriors babashopped to the nail, being that it is MUCH more important to have 50 weapon defence to what they use than a few of each weapon defense, trust me. Mabye its different for ronak i dont know but in old servers definitely a CS is much better at higher +. plus ive pked a lot of gab+7 priests and that skill barely activates -.-
    CS isnt overrated, Gabs is by the people who have never actually tried out a cs lol they just see it as a "cheap" way to get a replacement for a cs, same thing was when dread shield came out

NeronDomitius

cs is overrated... that's why it isnt dropping anymore and in few months, everyone will be able to get gabs for cheap.

Key421

gab is better for DD and its magic power.

007_heal

cs is overrated... that's why it isnt dropping anymore and in few months, everyone will be able to get gabs for cheap.[/b]
    I dont think CS overrated, its just overpriced and you know the reason behind that.

TopCat

Thnx to all that have posted

Cs is 250 gb in Girakon and Gab is around 80.. I would ideally like to try both :S

I think the dd defense and resistence wud be better in Girakon cause of 9753495793 rouges and mages.. so gonna get the gab

Thnx to everyone ty

NeronDomitius

I dont think CS overrated, its just overpriced and you know the reason behind that.[/b]
    i was being sarcastic :P

aPon

no offense, but i hate when ppl try to compare servers, each server has their on fucked up chars with all +3's and +9's across the board,

if you dont believe me, go take a look ~~, you think its fun to get hit by sum1 with full shell +9 and a +18 rebirth raptor and full +3's across the board?

also getting constanly debuffed, lol... this is what pk is on EVERY SERVER, not just ares =.=[/b]

sure every server got those guys but we (ares) gotta handle with like 30 people with +10 weapons +9 armor and +3 jewelry? and like 150 people with +9 weapons and same armor/jewelry. It seems like a lot of priest on our server who has gotten a Gab uses it and trades it away :P

well i dont have any so B> CS +0 STILL PM ME <3

Saunis

I dont know about gabs+7... but I have +5 and cs+0... as shell bp, I would say cs > gabs+5. (well when im in novarain, gabs is useful) but in over all pk, 50-75% dmg was coming from warriors, thats why cs is better. Yeah, roques can spike me, but its only 1 skill... warriors can spam almost same dmg whit their hellscream, thats why cs > gabs+5.

If gollum let, I could tests gabs+7 vs cs+0, and lest see hows that work
    (gui, get bp weapon and might sell that cs for you )

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast