Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest

This is a discussion on Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I dont know about gabs+7... but I have +5 and cs+0... as shell bp, I would say cs > gabs+5. ...
Page: 4

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I dont know about gabs+7... but I have +5 and cs+0... as shell bp, I would say cs > gabs+5. (well when im in novarain, gabs is useful) but in over all pk, 50-75% dmg was coming from warriors, thats why cs is better. Yeah, roques can spike me, but its only 1 skill... warriors can spam almost same dmg whit their hellscream, thats why cs > gabs+5.

If gollum let, I could tests gabs+7 vs cs+0, and lest see hows that work
    (gui, get bp weapon and might sell that cs for you )[/b]
    tested yesterday chitin shield +8 against gab+7 with blackwidow (using the shields)
    average damage with chitin shield+8 = 320
    average damage with gabs +7 = 350

so fuk yea, gab is better than cs =)

NeronDomitius

tested yesterday chitin shield +8 against gab+7 with blackwidow (using the shields)
    average damage with chitin shield+8 = 320
    average damage with gabs +7 = 350

so fuk yea, gab is better than cs =)[/b]
    now test is from a pk point of view, duff the guy that has shield and then hit him.. <_<

DavidCopperfield_

i&#39;m ok to say that gab&#39;s adament +7 > cs +0

But nobody can say that gab&#39;s adament +7 > cs +7

Tested both at +7 and I can say that cs +5 +6 +7 > gab&#39;s adament +7

But cs +0 < Gab&#39;s adament +7

now test is from a pk point of view, duff the guy that has shield and then hit him.. <_<[/b]
    cure plýs?
    and did u notice, that there are sins pking as well? It&#39;s not a warrior+priest priv ko lol...

But cs +0 < Gab&#39;s adament +7[/b]
    gab +7 got a damn nice skill which cs does NOT have...

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

now test is from a pk point of view, duff the guy that has shield and then hit him.. <_<[/b]
    sorry but there is a skill called cure, and if a priest cannot cure himself before you get 9k hp down or more getting hited by hmm 500-600 while u are duffed (wich is basic nowdays) just go play another class

But cs +0 < Gab&#39;s adament +7[/b]
    sorry baba i CAN say that gab+7 > cs+7 becouse there is only 10% diference damage from a CS +8 (+ EIGHT) from gab+7,,,,,,,and the gab have option that activate often, better bonus, and dagger defence.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

sorry but there is a skill called cure, and if a priest cannot cure himself before you get 9k hp down or more getting hited by hmm 500-600 while u are duffed (wich is basic nowdays) just go play another class
    sorry baba i CAN say that gab+7 > cs+7 becouse there is only 10% diference damage from a CS +8 (+ EIGHT) from gab+7,,,,,,,and the gab have option that activate often, better bonus, and dagger defence.[/b]
    thank you

NeronDomitius

cs +7 > gab+7 > cs+0

007_heal

sorry but there is a skill called cure, and if a priest cannot cure himself before you get 9k hp down or more getting hited by hmm 500-600 while u are duffed (wich is basic nowdays) just go play another class[/b]
    Sry mate i have to disagree, but if a duffer knows what he is doing, he can keep a priest duffed between the cures. When you are facing a pro party they know which person to take, so before you can cure they all jump on you and the duffer keeps duffs on.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Assuming the pary your fighting is good 2 , the party cure will cure out faster then any duff.

Sry mate i have to disagree, but if a duffer knows what he is doing, he can keep a priest duffed between the cures. When you are facing a pro party they know which person to take, so before you can cure they all jump on you and the duffer keeps duffs on.[/b]
    ee lol? afaik debuffs got longer cooldown... or maybe im wrong h34r: h34r:

and even if there are 3-4priests debuffing u all the time, u probably has another priest to cure you too...

if u don&#39;t... well, even CS won&#39;t help u lol

007_heal

I am the one with party cure. Yes duffs have cool down but you play it smart. Lets say use malice, priest cures, then parasite he cures, then torment. The more pressure you put on priest the faster he dies or anybody for that matter.

I would know because at night i back my parties alone. There is only one duffer at that time that can get me killed, and our parties go for him before he can duff me. This is assuming that you are running with buffs and not scrolls on. Even with scrolls on, a good duffer can time his duffs to meet his melees need to break a party.

I am the one with party cure. Yes duffs have cool down but you play it smart. Lets say use malice, priest cures, then parasite he cures, then torment. The more pressure you put on priest the faster he dies or anybody for that matter.

I would know because at night i back my parties alone. There is only one duffer at that time that can get me killed, and our parties go for him before he can duff me. This is assuming that you are running with buffs and not scrolls on. Even with scrolls on, a good duffer can time his duffs to meet his melees need to break a party.[/b]
    well, and u think that CS would help u in such a sittuation? 1 good sin and u r dead way faster lol...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well, and u think that CS would help u in such a sittuation? 1 good sin and u r dead way faster lol...[/b]
    thing is though, if you are the only partycurer, then get a gabs adamen, when the skill activates, you can still PARTY CURE, with out any melees attacking you,

007_heal

well, and u think that CS would help u in such a sittuation? 1 good sin and u r dead way faster lol...[/b]
    Are you forgetting the fact that I would have another 45 dagger defense from IN+IB+DD helm. My base health at 6.6K, I would like to see a "good" sin kick my ass...

In recent times i have only died once to sins, there were 3 decked out of them, getting armor cancellation + blind + 3x critical = one dead priest. Warriors are a bigger threats to priests then rouges.

I think cizia point was more to do with rogues have a better chance of ganking you than warriors because they can cancel easier due to their builds.

The wep defs only help until a point, eskrima, crit point, blood beast. They can create some critical dmges on you a shield with an extra 25 dd always helps.

Warriors are easy as shit to tank even without cs, just get wep defence armours and gabs shield then you have a cs with dd

OH and btw, so you say 3 rogues decked out + crit is dead priest, at extra 25 dd would have saved that priest

Chit shield isn&#39;t the be and end of all of the shields, times change, there IS better shields now and gabs is one of them. It&#39;s an all rounder shield high wep defs, high ac, dd , resists and one fuk off skill which messes people up. Considering even if the shield skill only has a 20% success rate thats a lot of times when warriros can&#39;t attk u

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast