Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest

This is a discussion on Gab`s Adamant +7 or CS +0 For Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; a priest would use a cs+0 when he has a rogue and mage on the same account that uses the ...
Page: 7

_JB_

a priest would use a cs+0 when he has a rogue and mage on the same account that uses the cs+0

^_^

im glad i never traded my cs+0 for a higher grade because in my opinion, ever since the FF patch came out, i think CS+0 prices have gone up...

only because priests and warriors now have an option to take either a CS+6 or higher or a gabs...so they have two options...while rogues and mages (who dont want to lose 31-41 stat points into STR) can only use a CS+0...

i used to get the standard iron set and 2x rol offers for my cs+0 but after the FF patch, ive been getting offers like 2x iron set + a rol or iron set + 2x ROFs and other crap...

....[/b]
    wow big difference :/ in my server +5 goes for 2x iron set and +0 for 3x. one of the best offers i got for +5 was iron set + HB+8 + dual ROC+1 and dual WE+1

actually, there's 20str difference between +1 or higher and +0 :P

but it's still not worth it[/b]

oh, i meant the difference between equipping a cs0 and a gabs

=P

wasnt wery clear

sorry

=D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567