GAB vs CS +6 Int Priest

This is a discussion on GAB vs CS +6 Int Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Like the title said, I want to know which, in your opinion, would be a best shield to use as ...
Page: 1

Smile GAB vs CS +6 Int Priest

Like the title said, I want to know which, in your opinion, would be a best shield to use as an int priest for CZ.

I know any shield can be good if you have the right uniques and armor, but in overll which one would you use and why.

I currently have a GAB Adament +7 and the CS +6 but I'll be dispposing one soon, so, just trying to get some ideas.

thank you

PS I play in ARES server

Google

Gab due to CS not having the DD defense and the gab ability is beast, with the CS u have to run with a DD helm with the gab u can stick with krowaz helm making u get more bonuses

gab adamant 7 >> any cs for INT priest in my opinion

Banned

you wont really notice a diff in damage with warriors between gab and cs unduffed, duffed you will see a small diff. but having the massive dd is much better then that small diff for warriors.
    + you have the special gab skill , and the extra iron set from cs you can use to improve other items

cs if u got fp set+9 and dd helmet.

You have both shields, go to arena with a couple friends and test it out.

I never had CS in usko cause my server only had one at the time and it was absurdly expensive, that being said i doubt CS+6 is better than the Adamant at +7.

Much like mine, many of the responses you will get here are from people that havent tried both shields themselves. You should try out damages with your friends and then come back here and post the results and which shield you will go for.

booyah360

I may not have tried it but a +6 cs is pretty much a +0 cs therfore much like a +8 on the pk server.

Using the gab on pk server and the cs at both +8 gab was more helpful and in retrospect you can buy more items

gab all day man, get one lol