Scorching Staff VS Hell Blood Staff... ? Fire Mage

This is a discussion on Scorching Staff VS Hell Blood Staff... ? Fire Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello everyone, im interested and curious about this 2 staffs, problem is that. i want play a lvl 80+ fire ...
Page: 1

Default Scorching Staff VS Hell Blood Staff... ? Fire Mage

Hello everyone,

im interested and curious about this 2 staffs, problem is that. i want play a lvl 80+ fire mage, and i want to hit hard with staff for combo and i want to make good or great damage with attacks cast skills from far away like novas and others.

basically thats my question i dont want to go curse staff. i decide loosing ac defense not my deal + i rather stay alive with good defense and make a good or great damage as fire mage, is it possible to go linen armor 112 int / 255 mp and all to HP but i think crystal set armor will be best cuz, i want to use either scorching staff or hell blood,

but just want to ask what damage will make more scorching staff or hell blood staff , using combo skill hitting with staff and attacking from far away using cast skill attacks from a distance . hate rogues to run away thats why i like fire mage u can still attack them if they try to out lightfeet you.

votes please, scorching staff or hell blood. with 255 MP . combo attack + cast skill attacks from distance. what staff will make more damage scorching staff or hell blood staff. ?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

hellblood will hit harder

scorching staff might keep u alive longer since its hp and dd defense.

personally i say go with scorching. since staying alive= u do more damage over time.

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

I gotta admit - I've always had a soft spot for Hellblood :P Go for that one imo.

and Hellblood makes alot more dmg.

SaNTa

i think HellBlood +8 better than scorching +8

Beholdlove

i would go hell blood with shell build ... not crystal

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Hell+8 ^^, Complete build aswell here, but if you like crystal this much get gloves n boots crystal +9