Ardream Support Priest Help

This is a discussion on Ardream Support Priest Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Currently I am skilled for 1920 / Para. But recently I joined a clan that is mostly melee, and I ...
Page: 1

Currently I am skilled for 1920 / Para.

But recently I joined a clan that is mostly melee, and I usually only PK with them.

should I re-skill and get the party heal? or stick with what I have

stay with para/2k heal... not worth going aoe 960heal...

if u pk with alot of "good" dlw melee go for torment

1920 para is the most useful build in my opinion. Make sure you call out who you debuff. If you do that and your party is good, then torment isnt necessary.

I have tried every possible variation of ardream priest. BP and int, 1920/para is best for solo BP. If u play in a 5 or less man party and you are only priest then yes 1920/Para is the best build being int priest. But if u pk in an 8 man party, then torment is really usefull because buffed partys drop like flies whith good melees.

If you pk with other priests then be sure to have some full healers and some full debuffers. Having and not having torment makes a world of difference when u pk with lots of melees.

The most balanced build is 1920/Para but if u have more priests then it is better to have full healers and full debuffers.