gear question :)

This is a discussion on gear question :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello Folks ........ My question is simple , the 20 gbs + difference between rogue chitin pauldron +9 and rogue ...
Page: 1

relativz

Default gear question :)

Hello Folks ........

My question is simple , the 20 gbs + difference between rogue chitin pauldron +9 and rogue chitin pauldron +8 worth it ? and you could tell the difference by HUGE ?
    same question bout pads.. i guess it'll be similiar answer but less diff..

cheers .

Worth only if u have +9 dagger and +2 uniques and there is not much u can do to improve ur them.If u can make a rol +2 or get a higher + dagger with that amount of money,then no.
    If u have maximized what u can get as far as daggers and uniques are concerned, then go for it.
    1 part has 4 dex and like what ? 10 defense difference so u wont see noticable differences.

relativz

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    Worth only if u have +9 dagger and +2 uniques and there is not much u can do to improve ur them.If u can make a rol +2 or get a higher + dagger with that amount of money,then no.
    If u have maximized what u can get as far as daggers and uniques are concerned, then go for it.
    1 part has 4 dex and like what ? 10 defense difference so u wont see noticable differences.
    humm well .. its kinda smart what you've said now :P kinda hard to get maximized these days :P but still , what you think than -- accessories weapons before armors ?

10xin advance

Id get +9 weapon and +1 uniques before +9 armors but id go for +9 armors before +2 uniques.

plus, +9 armors are sexy

it all depends bro,if u have armors +7 ( says krowaz ) and old uniques, then upgrade ur uniques, neck - earring where u can get good bonuses first.
    If on the other hand u have +2 uniques and +6 krowaz/+8chitins then upgrade ur armor

its only worth for who have money to spend.

i keep with chitin+8 and +9 weps / +2uniques ^^