Gear/Stats lv 75 bp and 59 int

This is a discussion on Gear/Stats lv 75 bp and 59 int within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Aight so i have a 75 bp and a lvl 59 int priest current gear dual rom ep kekuri belt ...
Page: 1

Aight so i have a 75 bp and a lvl 59 int priest

current gear

dual rom
    ep
    kekuri belt (lol)
    dread shield +6

ii +7

about 15gbs to spend

bp has 255 str atm.
    was wondering wat gear i should get to improve my bp, and if i should restat him with more hp or keep at 255 str

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i say keep that 255 str points cuz im assuming your gonna be wearing either FP+8/Chitin+7 - so that would boost your HP on DCZ and 75 priest - dual Lillme wont do you good in Ardream so maybe get a SSE with WE(to get a higher AP on the BP and some resist/HP/AC on the INT) you might wanna think of getting a FoV instead of 1 RoM for the BP.
    after that get a GB and keep on upgrading your uniques

if it's 255str then it's most likely paper bp..

restat to 190-200str, rest hp and use str set

get a glass belt asap, cuz it's a must nowadays... kekuri is really cool, but u need to change it someday :P
    for earrings, I'd go with dual WSE - they are cheap and will do very well on both, int and bp
    rom's are nice, but after u get some more money, change them to dual Foverins - way better option for your bp, and int will not get hurt :P