Gear upgrades...

This is a discussion on Gear upgrades... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Need to know what to upgrade next... His gear: Glave+11/90 Shell helm and pauld+8 Chitin pad, gaunt, boot+8 Glass belt+0 ...
Page: 1

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Need to know what to upgrade next...

His gear:

Glave+11/90
    Shell helm and pauld+8
    Chitin pad, gaunt, boot+8
    Glass belt+0
    Dual mino+0
    WP+1
    Fov+1 and Fov+0

I have about 55-60gb to spend in Xig server (more if I add in the glass belt for gears) and this guy is only level 62...I know I need to xp but I also need to know some gear improvements...

This is what I had in mind:

- Going WP+2 = 40gb roughly
    - Going dual mino earring+1 = 36gb or so
    - Swapping fov+0 out for roc+0 or going +1 on that fov = 18gb or so on either idea
    - Saving for a chitin+9 part = hell if I know chitin+9 prices
    - Finding a way to get an iron belt = not sure if I want to sac all that money for -50hp and +20 def...especially in RLB when I could make up the 20def in other ways

Need other ideas or thoughts please...I know he could use some hp (4405 with 2k scroll) and resists (114fr, 104gr, 74lr, 30mr, 30cr, 92pr)...but those will also raise with getting 69+ I believe

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

id go with 1 mino+1 and PE+1 << gives you the MP/HP/AC/AP/resist you need from earrings
    about the rings - dual FoV+1 > ROC - but i might try aswll HV+1 and FoV+1 << same as Mino and PE
    your weapon is gr8 so i wont change it to rappy+8 nor HB+8 - stick with that one
    as for the Glass belt sure might change it for IB but i wont do it anytime soone like you said it`ll be a waste of money for just a lazy 20 AC
    WP+1 is cool for now - might upgrade it after you upgrade your earrings and rings
    as for armor i`ll leave that to the end since your be adding more AC from upgrading your 3 chitin parts to shells+8 !!

Priest_gabber

id go with 1 mino+1 and PE+1 << gives you the MP/HP/AC/AP/resist you need from earrings
    about the rings - dual FoV+1 > ROC - but i might try aswll HV+1 and FoV+1 << same as Mino and PE
    your weapon is gr8 so i wont change it to rappy+8 nor HB+8 - stick with that one
    as for the Glass belt sure might change it for IB but i wont do it anytime soone like you said it`ll be a waste of money for just a lazy 20 AC
    WP+1 is cool for now - might upgrade it after you upgrade your earrings and rings
    as for armor i`ll leave that to the end since your be adding more AC from upgrading your 3 chitin parts to shells+8 !![/b]
    i agree on u except 1 thing ditch the mino ear and get a we , mino ear doesnt have any ac i dont rlly like it

angelsdream

dual minautor+1 (or PE+1 if not many mages) > dual hv+1 (or roc+1 if you can afford it) > wp+2 > iron belt > shell+8

and an iron nec at the end if you&#39;re going 70+

thats what I would personally do

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i agree on u except 1 thing ditch the mino ear and get a we , mino ear doesnt have any ac i dont rlly like it[/b]
    trying to find some balanced with the gear - so as you can see i picked Mino(str resist) with PE(HP MP and AC). saame goes for the rings