gearing an 83 bp! suggestions?

This is a discussion on gearing an 83 bp! suggestions? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have a pretty descent pool of gear to trade for bp gear i was thinking Hero's valors +2's, lillimies ...
Page: 1

Default gearing an 83 bp! suggestions?

i have a pretty descent pool of gear to trade for bp gear
    i was thinking Hero's valors +2's, lillimies +2's, iron neck and glass belt.
    im probably gona have ii10 or hb 9 (wich is better?) i have krowaz 7 gona work for +8.
    maybe string of sculls+ 2 would be better?
    lay it all on me

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeastpants View Post
    i have a pretty descent pool of gear to trade for bp gear
    i was thinking Hero's valors +2's, lillimies +2's, iron neck and glass belt.
    im probably gona have ii10 or hb 9 (wich is better?) i have krowaz 7 gona work for +8.
    maybe string of sculls+ 2 would be better?
    lay it all on me
    Hero Valors on priest? That's new to me. I was always under the impression only warrior could use those!

Overall that's a very well balanced priest, & of the two I'd pick HB +9 (only because I prefer HB, it's extrem. close).

I'd also pick IB over sos +2. What server are you playing if you don't mind my asking?

O_o Senior Member

Get roc +2/1 and foverin +3. The rest is ok.

As for the weapon, tbh I'm not sure how much the weapon's ap matters coz from +9 to +10 you get more ap then +7 to +8... So I think with ii your DMG will be higher.

Also don't forget to get DS / gabs.

ares is the server, im pretty sure heros valor is just restricted by 60+ i say heros valor because it is conciderably cheaper and i may be able to afford a +3 and a +2 over just 2 +2 rocs. the stats are similar. fov 3 could be nice also ill look into that. yea ill have a 7 adamant to throw on in an emergency. stating it im pretty sure im right but ill run it by u guys. just enough int to wear kz, just enough str to hold wep and rest hp. im pretty sure thats what it is but just making sure. i may go with hb 9, it just depends on what i can get for ib 10.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeastpants View Post
    ares is the server, im pretty sure heros valor is just restricted by 60+ i say heros valor because it is conciderably cheaper and i may be able to afford a +3 and a +2 over just 2 +2 rocs. the stats are similar. fov 3 could be nice also ill look into that. yea ill have a 7 adamant to throw on in an emergency. stating it im pretty sure im right but ill run it by u guys. just enough int to wear kz, just enough str to hold wep and rest hp. im pretty sure thats what it is but just making sure. i may go with hb 9, it just depends on what i can get for ib 10.
    I didn't mean only roc or only fov. 1 roc +2/3 and 1 fov +3.

About the states yeah it's ok (tho if you get HB I'd put 200 str)

Also, what + of chaos wriniom are you able to get?

Little archer Senior Member

krowaz + two handed is a waste. go int bp and get a leonar +9 or something

prob just 8 of wini, wich is why id go hb 9.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Honestly between II +10 and HB +9 I'd go II +10 just because of the raw damage. (I'm a huge HB fan but we're talking +10)

And out of both of them and a chaos wiri +8, wiri's curse it decent and damage + elemental is GG.

Man ive been playing krowaz bp for a long time, II+10 is, without a doubt, the best option. The rest is ok, you should do fine

make bp with wirinon+8 or more , and fll ap , i dead fast but in party with more priest support maybe can kill much( need really good uniques +3 )

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

If you going for krowaz and you put in just enough for krowaz int requirement and enough str for weapon and rest in to hp your definately not going to have enough ap even with a +8 wirinom, I know because I have a +14 reb hellbreaker you need a +10 weapon at the least