Gearing Ardream

This is a discussion on Gearing Ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok well I just rejoined ronark when I remembered my account somehow had 20gbs on it.. So I leveled up ...
Page: 1

dadypop

Ok well I just rejoined ronark when I remembered my account somehow had 20gbs on it..
    So I leveled up a warrior to 57, and started to look for gear..I got a spear of murky +3 rebirth and hanguk +7 and chitin set +7 for my 20gbs. Yes, prices are out of whack on Ronark...HB +7 is like 30gbs -_-.

Anyways, I'm wanting to know which of the following I should do (for ardream warrior)

1. Just keep what I have, its going to do me good.
    2. Sell the hanguk, buy a WP and just use deep scar +7 for 2nd hand.
    3. Sell the hanguk 7, get giantic (1hand) axe for offhand (pro 100 lightning dmg) and use the leftover 500m for (insert suggestion of yours here)
    4. Sell both the murky +3 rebirth and hanguk 7 for 20gbs and get (insert items here). < Must be dual wield or axe (i hate raptors)
    5. Tell me what to do in your own words...all suggestions open.

Thanks...btw remember budget is 20gbs

sell the murky +3 rebirth. get a +1 rebirth or +7. Use the spare money, and get a kekuri belt or other shit like a Dd helmet or both or some other unique based on ur servers prices

dadypop

Murky +3 rebirth is like 11gbs, +1 rebirth is like 8gbs...Prices are completely out of order.

Like ii+1 rebirth is like 600m , then +2 rebirth is 999...yet murky1RB is 800m, +2 is 900, +3 is like 10gb-11gb...I don&#39;t get it...

But it should be just enough to get kekuri belt and ddhelm. Alright i&#39;ll take that into consideration, thanks.

Any other suggestions?

If u from ronark, sell murky+3rb and hs+7 get murky+7 and deep scar+8. In ur server hs+7 =900mil+ and ds+8 = 500-600mil then get wp,keku belt, use 2x quest ring till have enough $ for fov. Either use quest earring or use str+9 earring.

dadypop

-_- Check the prices again and you will see murky+7 is about 800m. If i sell both the hanguk + murky3reb, they will total about 20gb. After I buy the murky7, i&#39;ll have 12gb. After the WP, I&#39;ll have 4gb (wp is 900m). With that 4gb I can probably afford a DS+4 rebirth, and that would be it.

Wouldn&#39;t it be better to just sell HS+7 and get DS+8 and then farm for $ to get Fov?
    That was my main choice before I realized how hard it is to farm..but I can always step up to the challenge if its going to have a huge benefit.

What should I farm (other than ardream bosses)?

you could always ditch duel wield and get a raptor +7..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

why the hell you need a kek belt ? :S - get Sash for the AC/HP/MP/Resist unless your talking kek for the price - anyways sell the Murky and get a +1 with DS+8 just everybody said after that get a WP - keep what ever extra money you got left and keep making money out of`em like buying low selling hight then get the sash - as for earrings and rings i believe quest ones wll do fine tll you get some better !!

Priest_gabber

why the hell you need a kek belt ? :S - get Sash for the AC/HP/MP/Resist unless your talking kek for the price -[/b]
    ofcrousei its for the price -.- otherwise he would have gotten sos or ib or some...
    i would sell ur weapons and get a ii or rappy +1 reb.
    Get a wp kek belt and a dd helm then save for fovs or +8 wep

dadypop

Ok how about getting impact + deep scar +8&#39;s, how would those work out? (I would have 350m left over (around) and I could buy/sell with that to start getting more money)

How much would I be hitting with imp and DS+8, cause right now the hanguk sword is really bringing me down with the gay 93ap, the str bonus does absolutely nothing at lv 57 -_-

Only bad part is that DS+8 is hard to come by.

Ok how about getting impact + deep scar +8&#39;s, how would those work out? (I would have 350m left over (around) and I could buy/sell with that to start getting more money)

How much would I be hitting with imp and DS+8, cause right now the hanguk sword is really bringing me down with the gay 93ap, the str bonus does absolutely nothing at lv 57 -_-

Only bad part is that DS+8 is hard to come by.[/b]
    get a graham then i think its cheaper than ds by a little..

dadypop

Ok i got lucky with 2 chests so now I have 2gb extra on top of those 2 items...

And graham+8 is much more expensive than DS, trust me.

impact + DS ? - dont you think a tota + impact/DS would be much much MUCH better ?

dadypop

Ok I got rid of the murky3 reb, and now i have 4gb and murky1reb.

I&#39;m thinking of trading in the hanguk for a toto +4 reb, then farming 100m to get DS+8...But the only problem is that I haven&#39;t seen a single DS+8 on merch for a long time...

Ok I got rid of the murky3 reb, and now i have 4gb and murky1reb.

I&#39;m thinking of trading in the hanguk for a toto +4 reb, then farming 100m to get DS+8...But the only problem is that I haven&#39;t seen a single DS+8 on merch for a long time...[/b]
    sure get a tota+8 and a DS+7 for now if you cant find a +8