Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SirBangAlot

Need help building a ardream BP on EUKO

This is a discussion on Need help building a ardream BP on EUKO within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys wondering whats the best gear for an Ardream BP in EUKO. So far im assuming Skelly belt (cant ...
Page: 1

Default Need help building a ardream BP on EUKO

Hey guys wondering whats the best gear for an Ardream BP in EUKO.

So far im assuming

Skelly belt (cant use iron set)
    HB+8 or II+8 (not sure if you can use HB+8 in EUKO Ardream)
    but the rest i need help on
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Ardream BP is shit, and at EUKO you cant use IN / GB / IB under lvl 60 so BP is just 1 hit (you cant use +1 uniques aswell)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBangAlot View Post
    Hey guys wondering whats the best gear for an Ardream BP in EUKO.

So far im assuming

Skelly belt (cant use iron set)
    HB+8 or II+8 (not sure if you can use HB+8 in EUKO Ardream)
    but the rest i need help on
    you can use hb+8 in adream

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Ardream BP is shit, and at EUKO you cant use IN / GB / IB under lvl 60 so BP is just 1 hit (you cant use +1 uniques aswell)
    lol check europa1...a clan m8 of mine must be jesus christ then...since he's able to tank successfully a full pt (with 2db included) alone
    and btw... never thought and never will that a set is the way to go for an ardreamer priest..anyway...

Backing to topic, imo euko ardream bp are crazy funny but...4 the best results u must:

1- playing with scrolls ( wes,aes included )
    2- not running alone (possibly with known buddies on a live chat like ts/vent/skype)
    3- according to point 1) skilled as heal/db or db/heal 45/54 54/45 or 57 points in the main skill if ya want torment or group heals.

4- Armors: (for an attacker paper BP)
    **gryphon/valky hp bonus (+300 hp)
    **pathos gloves (def)
    **str +8 set or higher
    **hp+8 set or higher
    **goblin pads - lower ac than +8/+9 pads but gg resist bonus and still 10 str bonus; good to use when lots of mages are around or can be used as the main pads but in conjunction with random talia pauldron to compensate the lack of defence. (talia give 149 def i guess)
    **pauldron (or coat how the hell is called) +8/+9 with elem resist ( at +8 u recieve 20+ bonus res to all the elements..if i remember right )
    **any possible weapon def armor u can buy/get/drop: main priority to dd since assas are the only class who can do critics dmg and usually they are the most common class in ardy.

5- Shields:
    **any 48 dd shield u can buy/drop
    **dread shield +6 or higher to use for general gang sessions
    **dol +8 or higher to use according both to the amount of dd,def,hp u got and the n* of people (mainly sins) hitting ya. Repel dmg is a pretty cool understimated property:the more u get hitted the more dmg (even if little) is returned to enemy (does not work with archers as far as i remember)
    **any other 48 club,axe,spear,arrow shield u can find. (btw a dread shield works better against archers cuz they suffer the high AC ...and about ac...nothing beat dread shield)

6- Uniques:
    **old skelly for the dd and the nice 30 gr
    **old harpy belt for a nice 10 arrow def and extra lr
    **light belt of life+1 whenever u want to have fun playing as full support - (when u got a dread shield u can go around with a 0 ac belt too 4 real)
    **old ep
    **old wp
    **old rocs
    **old rols to use when ganged badly for the extra ac
    **+16str/hp earrings (according to your ac) and/or old we

7- Weapon:
    ** Hb+7 or higher; handfull int bonus, huge elemental that both ensure u a rarely failed R hit and works greatly vs talias, and high ac targets.
    ** iron impact+7 or higher for the best ks chance cuz of his high ap that means higher prob of doing an higher dmg by the only skill, especially on duffed targets.
    ** giant maul +1 or higher for looking sexy

8- Stats:
    ** u can go full str
    ** u can set just enough str for wearing your weapon and the rest on hp
    ** u can set something like 200str and the rest on hp
    ** u can set just enough str for wearing your weapon (hb would be the best choice for the lower str requirement) and the rest on int for wearing diff armors and even a lycaon hammer or any other hammer

ps. if a full-support priest got a 25dd paper cap or something like that and some other paper armor def, can stat for a full hp setup with paper armors.
    the ac wont be such a prob with things like dread shield, tali...and rols and other jwels ac/int/hp oriented..and combined with a crazy amount of hp u'll have. 1920 heal and complete heals will be your best friends...I can say you would be immortal or something like that if u are in the right pt.A much better setup than a standard int fped priest.But u gotta have all those things.

-hope it helped-
    Last edited by inarco; 08-14-2013 at 07:27 PM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    lol check europa1...a clan m8 of mine must be jesus christ then...since he's able to tank successfully a full pt (with 2db included) alone
    and btw... never thought and never will that a set is the way to go for an ardreamer priest..anyway...

Backing to topic, imo euko ardream bp are crazy funny but...4 the best results u must:

1- playing with scrolls ( wes,aes included )
    2- not running alone (possibly with known buddies on a live chat like ts/vent/skype)
    3- according to point 1) skilled as heal/db or db/heal 45/54 54/45 or 57 points in the main skill if ya want torment or group heals.

4- Armors: (for an attacker paper BP)
    **gryphon/valky hp bonus (+300 hp)
    **pathos gloves (def)
    **str +8 set or higher
    **hp+8 set or higher
    **goblin pads - lower ac than +8/+9 pads but gg resist bonus and still 10 str bonus; good to use when lots of mages are around or can be used as the main pads but in conjunction with random talia pauldron to compensate the lack of defence. (talia give 149 def i guess)
    **pauldron (or coat how the hell is called) +8/+9 with elem resist ( at +8 u recieve 20+ bonus res to all the elements..if i remember right )
    **any possible weapon def armor u can buy/get/drop: main priority to dd since assas are the only class who can do critics dmg and usually they are the most common class in ardy.

5- Shields:
    **any 48 dd shield u can buy/drop
    **dread shield +6 or higher to use for general gang sessions
    **dol +8 or higher to use according both to the amount of dd,def,hp u got and the n* of people (mainly sins) hitting ya. Repel dmg is a pretty cool understimated property:the more u get hitted the more dmg (even if little) is returned to enemy (does not work with archers as far as i remember)
    **any other 48 club,axe,spear,arrow shield u can find. (btw a dread shield works better against archers cuz they suffer the high AC ...and about ac...nothing beat dread shield)

6- Uniques:
    **old skelly for the dd and the nice 30 gr
    **old harpy belt for a nice 10 arrow def and extra lr
    **light belt of life+1 whenever u want to have fun playing as full support - (when u got a dread shield u can go around with a 0 ac belt too 4 real)
    **old ep
    **old wp
    **old rocs
    **old rols to use when ganged badly for the extra ac
    **+16str/hp earrings (according to your ac) and/or old we

7- Weapon:
    ** Hb+7 or higher; handfull int bonus, huge elemental that both ensure u a rarely failed R hit and works greatly vs talias, and high ac targets.
    ** iron impact+7 or higher for the best ks chance cuz of his high ap that means higher prob of doing an higher dmg by the only skill, especially on duffed targets.
    ** giant maul +1 or higher for looking sexy

8- Stats:
    ** u can go full str
    ** u can set just enough str for wearing your weapon and the rest on hp
    ** u can set something like 200str and the rest on hp
    ** u can set just enough str for wearing your weapon (hb would be the best choice for the lower str requirement) and the rest on int for wearing diff armors and even a lycaon hammer or any other hammer

ps. if a full-support priest got a 25dd paper cap or something like that and some other paper armor def, can stat for a full hp setup with paper armors.
    the ac wont be such a prob with things like dread shield, tali...and rols and other jwels ac/int/hp oriented..and combined with a crazy amount of hp u'll have. 1920 heal and complete heals will be your best friends...I can say you would be immortal or something like that if u are in the right pt.A much better setup than a standard int fped priest.But u gotta have all those things.

-hope it helped-
    Long story shory.. You must babashop

But nice guide tho

or just get +21 set.