warrior weapon c-west

This is a discussion on warrior weapon c-west within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lvl 81 warrior currently using krowaz set +6 minust helm +5 old roc real roc dual pe iron set all ...
Page: 1

Default warrior weapon c-west

lvl 81 warrior currently using krowaz set +6 minust helm +5

old roc real roc dual pe iron set all +0's raptor 8

i need a higherap or a weapon that deals more damage what do u think i should get next i got my raptor 8 to ffer sahrd 8 to offer and 20gb any ideas cursed weapon at +7 like baal i hear go for llike 60-75gb any ideas or what unique should i work on upping if i can find anything i was thinking dual pe +1 since tehre 500m in merch fi u can find them rocs are hard to find but i unno opinions plz

and 1 more thing say i got a krowaz helm +6 to complete a full +6 set of krowaz armor with the bonuses i get increase like hp and resist and stuff or no

wow umm.. that was really hard to read lol.

first of all, warriors should not be using ironsets. thats why your ap is so low.

Switch over to a wp+1/+2 if possible, and since you have krowaz now, go for a stringofskulls +1 or better

Yeah but my question as well is I got 4 times krowas 6 and 1 plus 5 and I dontget th full stre bonus off of each piece is it becuz all pieces have to be same + or no is my main question

NO! You go for iron neck +0 and sos +2 or +1. Stay with the raptor.

alrite i was thinking of sos +2 cuz the str hp glacier and the lil defenses it has but still need that krwoaz helm +6 cuz from waht i here if u get full +6 set u get the full bonuses of the armor i got 4 +6 and 1 +5

Quote Originally Posted by gotbluntz View Post
    alrite i was thinking of sos +2 cuz the str hp glacier and the lil defenses it has but still need that krwoaz helm +6 cuz from waht i here if u get full +6 set u get the full bonuses of the armor i got 4 +6 and 1 +5
    as far as I know do you get the whole set bonus already if you are wearing a complete set at +0. And upgrading it just increases the ac/str bonus the armor has. doesn't it?