Giga 2h lr +7 vs raptor +7

This is a discussion on Giga 2h lr +7 vs raptor +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I know the giga is a better choice due to hp and resist, but I want to know if anyone ...
Page: 1

bluespartan

Default Giga 2h lr +7 vs raptor +7

I know the giga is a better choice due to hp and resist, but I want to know if anyone has check the difference between the damage with each one.

I tryed it and dmg to paper mage was only about 20dmg less with giga but vs warior it was about 50dmg+ less also raptor has longer range i always take raptor over giga.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas View Post
    I tryed it and dmg to paper mage was only about 20dmg less with giga but vs warior it was about 50dmg+ less also raptor has longer range i always take raptor over giga.
    Giga +7 > Raptor +7 in pk , Raptor +7 > Giga +7 in boss kill, farm , exp .

bluespartan

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas View Post
    With the range problem you can always use raptor to legcut and then switch to giga if they get slowed, keep raptor if they dont though

Thanks for the input on dmg