Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

help :D Garp vs Glacier Ereinon vs Oasis Staff

This is a discussion on help :D Garp vs Glacier Ereinon vs Oasis Staff within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; as ice mage which staff's would u pick? Garp +7 vs Oasis Staff +7 vs Glacier Erenion...
Page: 1

Banned

as ice mage which staff's would u pick?

Garp +7

vs

Oasis Staff +7

vs

Glacier Erenion

Guachimagaa

i like oasis better, it gives a nice balance between damage, and bonuses.

Oasis+7.. Tested Grap +7 and it was horrible. Oasis is the balance for both dmg and elemental, Best if u could get oasis+8 that will rock.

iiason

oasis bro, oasis!!

Banned

wut about glacier erenion +7? i want to be able to slow ppl easily
    from playing a friend's mage (203mp /160int) build.. with elixir 8 i couldn't slow ppl as much as i thought it would... xD

so i want to know...

oasis +7 vs glacier erenion +7

give me the pros / cons
    wut u pefer nd why plzz

also. tell me wut gear i would need to stun ppl / hit ppl / n how i should stat it

Banned

GE+7>oasis+7 for support. if u dont plan on blading people expecting to get kills. also Ge bonuses > oasis bonuses.
    if u wanna stun go for elysium, rest of the staves sucks, and ppl who say LE has more stun rate than elysium, well, they surely have never tested both of them, and most likely never played a mage either.

Banned

GE+7>oasis+7 for support. if u dont plan on blading people expecting to get kills. also Ge bonuses > oasis bonuses.
    if u wanna stun go for elysium, rest of the staves sucks, and ppl who say LE has more stun rate than elysium, well, they surely have never tested both of them, and most likely never played a mage either.[/b]

kk

hm did u slow ppl easy with oasis tho?
    b.c with elixir 8 it wasn't wut i was expecting.. i was hoping to slow with 1 ice comet but it rarely worked xD

ge +7 for support... oasis for attack

garp is good if you are only planning to blade ppl... but besides blading it's really pretty horrible :/ Oasis is a really good staff, since it has a bit more AP than elixir of the same +, it also has the same elemental damage, but it also gives HP, and DD which both of em, are really good to have. And the bestest thing.. is that it is compatible with cardboard/paper/plate mages.... elixir requires a lot of stats into INT to wear.. so it aint that good. Even for support, the oasis is good, since it gives small amount of HP, and gives some DD (perfect for ardream)

OASIS FTW!~

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

garp for blading damage, oasis for overall pk situations & ardream ofc, GE = pure support meaning u want to live longer

Banned

kk
    hm did u slow ppl easy with oasis tho?
    b.c with elixir 8 it wasn't wut i was expecting.. i was hoping to slow with 1 ice comet but it rarely worked xD[/b]
    yes i did, cuz i had shios+1/+0 , but if u wanna go full tank, u can just go dual ROL's and GE+7/+8. Oasis is as good too, its up to you.

Banned

i don't want to be full tank. i just want to be able to slow the fak out of ppl / hit them decent with the72 skill..
    so i'm guessing i'll just stick with oasis +7 for now.

ty all <3

work

i don&#39;t want to be full tank. i just want to be able to slow the fak out of ppl / hit them decent with the72 skill..
    so i&#39;m guessing i&#39;ll just stick with oasis +7 for now.

ty all <3[/b]
    garp

i read above, slow and hit decent with 72 skill = garp. just look at what costs more, i bet the garp+7 costs the most (even before bf closed). personally for me, garp7>>Oasis7>GE7>>>elix7.

Banned

next question:

as for lr mage. best staff / gear / stats

Banned

next question:
    as for lr mage. best staff / gear / stats [/b]
    Answer:
    Keep playing rogues.

Banned

Answer:
    Keep playing rogues.[/b]

xD i can but i rather play a mage.. i alryd know wut build / wut to use but i just want other opinion not to mention.. as u know i can&#39;t log the mage yet.. so i like talkin about it .. is that a problem for u? -_-

so.. ye.. ^_^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast