Giga+7 or Raptor +7?

This is a discussion on Giga+7 or Raptor +7? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ^^...
Page: 1

^^

Rampage

Giga no question

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

giga for sure

Axarus

Giga ofc

omg giga..

SoullessOne

Edited: OPSSS My bad i read Giga +7 Vs Raptor +8, anyway i didnt want to delete it :P in this case.. yes take the Giga+7

Raptor +8 187 Attack 80 Poison
    Vs
    2H Gigantic Axe +7 155 Attack 110 Lightning 11 DEX 280HP 280MP 15FR 15GR 15LR

lol 155 att vs 187 = 32 att dif :blink: , yes i will take the Giga+7... IF I WERE A LVL 59 WARRIOR HAHAHA :lol:

Come on be serious, if u are a lvl 75+ warrior why in the hell would u take a giga +7 ??' cos of 280 more Hp/MP (wow my life is not gonna be 10K, now is gonna be 10284 and my MP is gonna be 6284 instead of 6K) and if u want more resistance get urself some warrior earrings (+1 if possible).

Pay Attention Guys........ THE SUPREMACY OF THE GIGA AXE+7 IS A "MYTH". It WAS a really good weapon (maybe the BEST) in the old times when the cap lvl was 60, when the Max HP of a warrior was 4K so 280 HP/MP more was a HUGE diference, when if u had a Raptor +7 u were a God (175 Att), when Stun rate was really high, and when 15 resist was really important (no so many uniques around). Some will say..... what about Combo speed? i would answer... is not a big diference beleive it or not, the skill speed is the same only changes the "R" attack speed, AND the Raptor has a bigger Range, really necesary to score that last hit when ur enemy is gonna try to run away. So if u wanna hit for 400 instead of hitting for 500 (or more dependng on ur items) go for the Giga

PS: I still beleive Giga +8 (or bigger) is an incredible weapon, and i ll use it anyday over my avedon+7 or my Raptor+8

StoneColdAngel

Giga for sure I have a Giga+7 on C-W and I hit very well with it wheras with Raptor I don't hit a lot more to make it woorht losing Giga's lovely boni ^^

DetrimentaL

+1 for Soulles' reply even though the argument was for a different comparison. :P

I loved my HB and II's but I can't get over being able to legcut/scream runners. You can see the range on the Raptor over other weapons at the training dummies. Yes, the speed of the weapon's attack ONLY affects the "R" attack.

Though I wouldn't mind a Giga+8 myself. :P

giga would be better for sure......

usually ppl compare giga7 with raptor 8 or something like that...... giga is much better than a raptor at the same + ^^

i know this is not a place to discuss private servers but we got to agree PS are great place to test shit...every1 is dressed in +10 and +5 uniqs etc. cause uniqs are dropped at +5 from worms, and anvil is 100% to +10

so i was always raptor>giga simply cause im an AP whore...but on PS i noticed that the only warriors i had trouble VSing are the ones who had gigas. remember we all had same equipment, PEs+5, iron sets +5, ROCs +5, shells +10 and weapons +10

and giga>raptor under those circumstances...it is a better weapon

Seekor

I dont think you can really compare the giga +7 and the raptor +8, because of the price difference for one and the stats difference. Of course anyone in there right mind would choose the raptor +8 over a giga +7. But I also love the combination of raptor +8 and gigantic axe +7 the giga axe is great on the stats just not enough attack power. But when it comes down to it the giga +7 is a much better weapon all around as compared to a raptor +7.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

^^[/b]
    is this a series question?

is this a series question?[/b]
    is this a serious answer?

michel666pl

is this a series question?[/b]
    Check Game Questions & Tips and look, that this guy posted a question for each class with "help pls im noob" in title and "^^" in post.
    Those are the topics he made:
    Dread Shield+7 vs DOL+7
    MD+8 vs Shard+7
    Giga +7 vs Raptor+7
    Scorching Staff+7 vs Hell Blood+7

For example: what's the point of comparing md+8 and shard+7? 96ap/80ele vs 92ap/70ele?

So idk "is this a serious question".

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

^^[/b]
    giga.. anytime. u kinda do almost the same dmg + giga looks alot better