Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Andream Warrior Gear ?

This is a discussion on Andream Warrior Gear ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; chitin set+8 or mix with fp+9? If mix what pieces+8 n +9? WE or PE or 16/3(str/hp)? Skelly Belt+0 or ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

chitin set+8 or mix with fp+9? If mix what pieces+8 n +9?

WE or PE or 16/3(str/hp)?

Skelly Belt+0 or SoS?

nathan16

chitin +8 pauldren+pads.
    rest fp+9

i would use we and pe

sb def

ChowBoy

k ty

ChowBoy

What about FP+9 pauldron n pads and FP+8 gloves boots helm until i get enough money for rest of FP+9.....and use Raptor+7RB?

biswarup.chakravarty

I'd go for fp+9/fp+8. You'll lose about 40ac compared to the chitin+8/fp+8 scenario but gain HUGE damage with the rappy+7rb.

And I'd take we+pe+sb.
    What are your rings?

ChowBoy

i got dual roc

enigma69

going chitin pauldron and pads rest fp+9 you will have 537 AC from the armor, thats +53.7 AC from passive skill.
    going full fp+9 you will have 491 AC from the armor, thats + 49.1 AC from the passive skill.

The AC difference is 50.6. thats alot of AC for only 8 extra strength in my opinion.

Also fp+9 is more expensive than chitin 8, meaning you can make another item you have better, making up for that 8 strength.

If you really want that extra AP ( you really will not notice a huge difference in your damage with an extra 200 AP, depending on the weapon ) grab a 16/3 earing, and your losing 20ac (22 with passive) if you had a PE compared to the 50 ac your losing from chitin pauldron and pads.

For your other items, go for PE's, you want all the mana you can get on a dcz warrior, which is another good reason for going chitin build for that 90 into HP.
    Go skelly belt for now, and upgrade your other jewelery, skelly is really underated by people, but id take a IB once you have upgraded your other jewlerey enough

hope this helped. and if you decide to be an AP whore with your rappy, make sure you don't go AP whore on your jewls, you really need that HP on ur jewls for mana and hp, or ur bassicly turning into a BP that cant cure or heal itself.

Ezquerra

chitin set+8 or mix with fp+9? If mix what pieces+8 n +9?

WE or PE or 16/3(str/hp)?

Skelly Belt+0 or SoS?[/b]
    that would be my choice

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

chitin +8 pauldren+pads.
    rest fp+9

i would use we and pe

sb def[/b]
    my choice too but i use avedon +7 with that lol

enigma69

the big question that i cant decide on is, once he has enough money where he can get an ib, wether to keep the skelly or go with the iron.

skelly belt has so many nice things about it that make it a hard decision compared to a ib.

higher chance of leg cut, and gr seems > 20 AC..

the big question that i cant decide on is, once he has enough money where he can get an ib, wether to keep the skelly or go with the iron.

skelly belt has so many nice things about it that make it a hard decision compared to a ib.

higher chance of leg cut, and gr seems > 20 AC..[/b]
    duh skeleton belt, its ardream were talking about here.... almost no axes/swords here.... i would definately trade the 20 ac and the crappy useless weapon defences for 30 GR and the increase accuracy thing.

Banned

personally ....

i think ske, ib, gb, etc are shit for DCZ too much AP loss on my hand not worth it

im an AP whore, if i could make a dream warrior... +16 strg jewls +9 fp and +8 raptor (or hb+8)

banaanc

string ? a bit of both some str some hp and +50% to hit

and that +50% to hit increases your dps more than +16/3

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

i had we and pe and skele belt i owned in ardream and it was even ares :P

Studdmiffin

in my experiance, you need to have your hp more then ap, When your solo, but if you have a rogue and priest with you to heal and buff, you'll do massive dmg, if you go fp+9 and rappy +8, with most str uniques, with a full undy buff you can pwn with a healer, but if you wana go solo, your going to need to ac and hp to survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast