Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GIGA +8 VS HB +8 AND ROC +1 VS ROF +0

This is a discussion on GIGA +8 VS HB +8 AND ROC +1 VS ROF +0 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Giga, for the bonuses, and rof, simply because its that sexy. It also has a lot more defense, and fire ...
Page: 3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Giga, for the bonuses, and rof, simply because its that sexy. It also has a lot more defense, and fire damage ftw you'd have lr and fr damage from the giga and the rof, would be so sweet! xD

No, hp build with giga is far from usless. Giga +8 requires like what, 149 str?

at 80, you could get insane hp this way.

If you remember f9devil, and all the bullshit about him losing to xrated and some other warriors was simply because they used hp build. I like hp build very much, because it increases ac aswell when 100+[/b]
    im 255 str atm and i dont really plan on going hp build my current uniques back me up enough if i wanted to go hp build i would probably go 240 str rest hp nothing more.

@wolverine
    i dont rly pk solo. i try to get a rogue or priest and a decent party if i do pk. warrior solo pk=duffs and gangbangs and people running at 50% hp. thats why i like pking with duffers to kill the fuckers fast before they town/run. and what makes u think 310 hp will help me so much? thats like 2 r hits or something lol.. also u forgot the extra 2 str from roc over rof. 2 hp + 2 str vs 16 ac

@parasitic
    the elemental damage from rof wont affect my damage so it'll be useless.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im 255 str atm and i dont really plan on going hp build my current uniques back me up enough if i wanted to go hp build i would probably go 240 str rest hp nothing more.

@wolverine
    i dont rly pk solo. i try to get a rogue or priest and a decent party if i do pk. warrior solo pk=duffs and gangbangs and people running at 50% hp. thats why i like pking with duffers to kill the fuckers fast before they town/run. and what makes u think 310 hp will help me so much? thats like 2 r hits or something lol.. also u forgot the extra 2 str from roc over rof. 2 hp + 2 str vs 16 ac

@parasitic
    the elemental damage from rof wont affect my damage so it'll be useless.[/b]

You still overrate the AP of a HB tbh...
    The damage outcome will be nearly the same as a Giga, maybe 50 more on priests/warriors.

Let's copy your "calculation" for a second.

210x10 = 2100ap
    (310x10) + (10x20)3 = 3100hp, 200fr, lr, gr

Considering it doesn't really make sense, and it's completely useless to go on on that even...

Let's assume you're really that much of an AP whore.

Raptor+8 vs Hb+8, shall we?

A raptor got 187 AP, means 7 more than a HB+8, 15 AP each AP point you said? That makes it 105 AP more with a Rappy+8
    Now multiply that by 10 and you get 1005 AP

YOU REALLY PREFER THE FLAME DAMAGE OVER 1005 AP? OMG!

(just pointing out your whole calculation there was absolutely useless..)

banaanc

You still overrate the AP of a HB tbh...
    The damage outcome will be nearly the same as a Giga, maybe 50 more on priests/warriors.

Let's copy your "calculation" for a second.

210x10 = 2100ap
    (310x10) + (10x20)3 = 3100hp, 200fr, lr, gr

Considering it doesn't really make sense, and it's completely useless to go on on that even...

Let's assume you're really that much of an AP whore.

Raptor+8 vs Hb+8, shall we?

A raptor got 187 AP, means 7 more than a HB+8, 15 AP each AP point you said? That makes it 105 AP more with a Rappy+8
    Now multiply that by 10 and you get 1050 AP

YOU REALLY PREFER THE FLAME DAMAGE OVER 1050 AP? OMG!
    (just pointing out your whole calculation there was absolutely useless..)[/b]
    and rappy has 80 bonus damage
    hb 155 so 75x10 = 750, and id take 750 flame vs 1005 ap

you have to calc both stats

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

and rappy has 80 bonus damage
    hb 155 so 75x10 = 750, and id take 750 flame vs 1005 ap

you have to calc both stats [/b]

Not going to as the whole thing is useless....

IF I wanted to multiply the stats of a weapon, I'd just have my giga (1670 AP, 1200 Lightning Damage, 3100HP, 3100Mana, 200FR, GR, LR) vs HB (1800AP, 1550 Flame Damage)

What would you prefer now?

3100 hp and mana, 200 FR GR and LR
    OR
    130 AP and 350 elemental damage?

It's just plain stupid going by that.

Fact is: The 13 AP a HB has more does not that much more of a damage on PK, sure you get maybe 50-70 damage more in, but as he already stated he's running around with a duffer therefor that extra damage is rather useless as tormented and parasited people will drop like flies anyway.
    Where at the 310 hp/mana come in more useful as it lets you room for a hp pot more, if necessary, the resists to avoid getting iced/leg cutted all the time and giving your priest an easier situation to handle, if he doesn't have to cure all that often and can rely on you being a Tank and being able to take a shitload of dmg in here and there. It makes it way more comfortable to pk for the both of you.

And as stated above, the giga is an all around better weapon.

banaanc

id take hb before some lvl 70 and giga after, but even better id sell em and get avedon :P

HB & ROC

SpiriT_HunteR

HB and ROC+1 ofc.

Go hb+8 because of the ele and the ap and the roc if u have the money to afford a hb+8 and a roc+1 i bet u have iron set so u dont need alot of ac cuz u have it already!

<a href="http://www.explosm.net/comics/1168/" target="_blank">
    </a>
    Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Go hb+8 because of the ele and the ap and the roc if u have the money to afford a hb+8 and a roc+1 i bet u have iron set so u dont need alot of ac cuz u have it already![/b]
    giga doesnt give AC :/

but yeah i agree with shrotti, since he said that he gonna pk with a duffer alot... then honestly the damage doesnt matter that much... didnt see the part about him pking with duffer earlier >.<

Ive once tested damage with a friend while maliced. I wasnt useing any weapon defences, and was maliced, and we compared the damage of him having 2400+ AP, and him having 2000 AP. And after a few tests, the damage difference between 400 AP on a maliced priest, was only like 10-20 damage. It may seem a lot, but when ur spamming 900&#39;s on a guy, that 10-20 damage is basically useless. So then with a duffer pking with him, for sure the giga will be better, since he will be able to stay alive longer to kill more ppl ^^

hb +8 - the 300 hp or so on giga helps you only so much... resistances... yay 20-30 resistances~! not like you need FR + LR anyways. id take the 16 AP + elemental damage any day.

roc +1. You are a warrior, not a priest, i&#39;d rather take the HP + STR over 20 ac......... 20 ac is good for a priest or something, but for warrior, i dont think the 20 AC is as important as it is for priests.[/b]

i like the roc and also the rol, both are cheap more cheap than rof, if you have a good fast combo as warrior, so all u have to count is with good jewels, for me as warrior class at lvl 80 should have a good HP, AC and AP damage STR, is not always good STR cuz you cannt always count in priest support to heal, now these days in cz they all go after priest is the 1st one that gets all the hits later go after warrior cuz no heal = dead, so for that you count little time for mage to tp u real fast back or tp u at town or u count in keep running away before u get ur azz rape real fast..

honestly i see that if a good warrior has a crappy AC + tormented will die real fast . so AC does matter for warrior lvl 80 .

me too..
    i used giga+8 and hb+8, and i liked hb more

about rings, for warrior- roc+1> rof+0, u will lose some ac (it&#39;s not like u really need it on lvl 80 warrior) and u will gain more ap and hp, and as someone said, i also think that roc+1 is easier to obtain and cost&#39;s less..[/b]

^^ haha truly for warrior AC does matter many people says ac no good for warrior but it is, i try many rings for my warrior class and specially at lvl 80 you defenetely need to have good AC because remember in your party they think hey thats warrior 80, they all expecting for you to stay alive and taking peoples lifes out.. lvl 80 warrior with crappy AC + tormented = u dead easy as a bp. so yes.. ac it really does help alot to warrior with 3k ap warrior is enought to kill dont need much ap go for hp + ac too.

giga doesnt give AC :/
    but yeah i agree with shrotti, since he said that he gonna pk with a duffer alot... then honestly the damage doesnt matter that much... didnt see the part about him pking with duffer earlier >.<

Ive once tested damage with a friend while maliced. I wasnt useing any weapon defences, and was maliced, and we compared the damage of him having 2400+ AP, and him having 2000 AP. And after a few tests, the damage difference between 400 AP on a maliced priest, was only like 10-20 damage. It may seem a lot, but when ur spamming 900&#39;s on a guy, that 10-20 damage is basically useless. So then with a duffer pking with him, for sure the giga will be better, since he will be able to stay alive longer to kill more ppl ^^[/b]
    hi, ^^

Yes i understand wat u mean hb vs giga 2h. i had tested both and honestly if i get to choose in those 2 weapons i use hb now if i have to choose hb vs raptor , ^^ i take raptor now since im warrior class lvl 80 if finally i choose raptor vs avedon hahaha i take avedon.
    avedon
    raptor
    hb
    giga

if you have a good combo real fast good timing u dont need the giga cuz is very low ap, yes nice resist. hp bonus an all but dont you get all that by using ur jewels set..

in my Case as warrior class lvl 80 i prefer more HP, AC and nice descent AP damage STR, once again STR fll is not always good,
    a good strong warrior needs to meet with those requirements hp+ac+ap dats the formula i follow, i think that with 3k ap or 2.8 k ap is enough ap to kill at CZ ronark.

if you have a good timing combo, good basic jewels that all you need bro, MIRA look at my set up so cheap easy to find and collect at moradon dont need to do much sacrifice in looking for rof ^^ ..

look at my set up
    Platinum earring + Secret Silver Earring + Iron Set + ROC + ROL + 3X Warrior Shells +8/15 STR + 2x Warrior Shells +8/15 HP, +avedon will own , you can easy see it so fast my results HP+AC+STR by just looking on my set up.

good hp from sse+shells also from rol too, good ac from rol , good ap str bonus from shells, roc, and pe, ofc iron set A+ u need that too, and finally avedon hp bonus ^^ and high ap from axe too not forgetting extra bonus mana .. btw im full 255 STR in Status XD

dats all you need to have for a badazz warrior, are cheap easy to find in moradon dont need to look for no ROF :lol: who needs it look at my You Tube Video and look what my cheap set up can do at the oldest server: ARES SERVER ^^

Please click in WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLbrdAlI_I

p.s. ^^ i dont use Shock Stun dont have it and dont need it <3 i love descent

Please click in WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY!!

p.s. ^^ i dont use Shock Stun dont have it and dont need it <3 i love descent[/b]
    do u have like 5 fps? cause thats the laggiest movie i ever seen.

and why would u take hb over raptor? u kidding me? lol im 100% sure 75 elemental damage is more effective than 6 ap :x

Colmillo_Blanco Why did you say you love your cheap gear in your vid, like 4 or 5 of your uniques are +3 and your Avedon is +9 =P

do u have like 5 fps? cause thats the laggiest movie i ever seen.

and why would u take hb over raptor? u kidding me? lol im 100% sure 75 elemental damage is more effective than 6 ap :x[/b]

well it depends if you vs warrior go use raptor cuz FR elemental damage from HB wont do much damage to warrior cuz most warriors use ROCs and WE&#39;s and thats equal of plenty of FR resist. bb hb no good vs warrior, so raptor will be best choice.

and if you versus Mage Light or Glacier and or Versus Rogue. best choice is the Hell breaker cuz.. ROL = No FR Resist. and HB is effective to make alot of damage to rogues + combo attack is alot faster, same goes for mage light IMIR RING = NO FR Resist. / same goes for mage Glacier SHIO Tears Ring = NO FR Resist. so HB will make high damage to them.

Now i had tested all weapons for warrior but most i tested was GIGA, HB , Raptor and Avedon, since there is 4 classes mage, priest, rogue and warrior i pick 2 weapons, and choice the best top weapons for max damage for all classes, i choose hb + avedon .. avedon to me is more like 80% i use exp, pk, or vs.. if i have to exchange weapon to HB i use may be for some time but not all times main top weapon is avedon, for example i use hb like im in pk party cz i leg cut + scream rogue stop his light feet with my avedon and later i fast switch to hell breaker and rape his azz quick and if warrior comes right after him to help him out i switch back to avedon and i rape him too. but will never use hb vs warrior always avedon to vs warriors unless if i notice in the first hits he is using axe defense full plate or even worse talia i switch weapons fast to HB and rape him right away

you can see in the video 2 weapons hb and avedon

click watch in high quality

Colmillo_Blanco Why did you say you love your cheap gear in your vid, like 4 or 5 of your uniques are +3 and your Avedon is +9 =P[/b]

it was sold them, it sold right way before making the video @ youtube, so on that time at the video i used whatever i had in my inn hostess, i need it another roc badly but i guess the rol +1 it was helpfull after all nice ac and hp, i could it use the dual roc +1 but since i had another roc +1 i add them all together and make roc +2 with rol +1 hp, ac and nice str , not only tlaking about the earrings pe+2 and the sse +1, so i still need it more hp cuz very low so good i still have with me my 2x shells+8/15 HP thats = 30 hp points more to my warrior which is alot of hp, plus the hp bonus of my iron neck +1 and hp bonus from the avedon wanst bad at all. my ap, hp, and ac extra from rol it was a very interesting set up so i try out at the arena and u all can see the results :lol:

old cheap items still own ^^ kickazz ..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast