Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leginnoare (Sp?) Band Vs. ROL

This is a discussion on Leginnoare (Sp?) Band Vs. ROL within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I like the band because of the extra hp and resistance you get but I am missing out on some ...
Page: 1

I like the band because of the extra hp and resistance you get but I am missing out on some def. Whats your opinions?

Hey cutie Senior Member

depends on what class you play.
    If your bp the band > rol big time, but if your a rogue, it would be peresnal preferance in what you like.
    i personally would take the lb just cuz i love more manana and hp. fuck ac if u have enough and know how to minor

If your bp the band > rol big time, but if your a rogue, it would be peresnal preferance in what you like.
    i personally would take the lb just cuz i love more manana and hp. fuck ac if u have enough and know how to minor [/b]
    1st obviously I am a rouge considering the fact I am posting in the Rouge Questions section. Also I am going 2 be playing a dcz char untill I have enough money to get a 77 archer.

theperfection

all the Gem rings or earrings are better than ROL/ROC/ROM /WE /PE / for Mage and priest

all the Gem rings or earrings are better than ROL/ROC/ROM /WE /PE / for Mage and priest[/b]
    I dont care. This is for a Rouge. Read the post above yours.

Bump.

if you plan on playing DCZ ROL > LB cause LB is for a mastered char thus its better :X and seeing youre aiming for a lvl77 archer either one is good as its same dex just depends on how much total AC you want overall

Didn't know it was 60+ on band. I will get role then. /close

Banned

im a 78 rogue and i chose a different way to gain resist... my advice is use ROL and if u want resist get earrings with resist... like RE or HR over EMEs....

im a 78 rogue and i chose a different way to gain resist... my advice is use ROL and if u want resist get earrings with resist... like RE or HR over EMEs....[/b]
    Really?!?!? If I want resist I should I get an accessory with resist????

Banned

Really?!?!? If I want resist I should I get an accessory with resist????[/b]
    u look like a noob, u come here and look for help and act like a idiot.... there is a difference that maybe your stupid mind cannot understand

find it out....

Most of the time you will be fighting at a distance so use atleast one LB after you get the rogue, just make sure your defense is not too low so you can survive those melee hits and do fine in vs's when people try to slide you.

Shitload of Resists > 20 AC

My opinion.

u look like a noob, u come here and look for help and act like a idiot.... there is a difference that maybe your stupid mind cannot understand

find it out....[/b]
    If u havent noticed I already got my help and made my decision hence "/close" so all you did was repeat yourself and made a stupid comment.

i personally would take the lb just cuz i love more manana and hp. fuck ac if u have enough and know how to minor [/b]
    I thought LB was exclusive for mastered rouges. BPs can use also?

I thought LB was exclusive for mastered rouges. BPs can use also?[/b]
    You just have to be mastered to use the ring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast