Giga+9 dmg vs raptor+9 & hb+9

This is a discussion on Giga+9 dmg vs raptor+9 & hb+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Can anyone here that has tested these weapons tell me how much a giga+9 hit compared to a raptor+9 or ...
Page: 1

ZeIda

Can anyone here that has tested these weapons tell me how much a giga+9 hit compared to a raptor+9 or hb+9? How much is the difference between them?

WaSaBaBasdf

well for sure i can tell you that raptor dmg>iron impact dmg>giga +9 dmg..but i dont know for hb
    i had never had one

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

seeing as for warrior

lol, personally, i would still take a giga +9, sexy bonuses <3 more hp = live longer, more mana = more attacks, resist = less likely to be slowed/stunned/ hit hard by any of those damage....

ap isn&#39;t everything, even though a giga has 185 ap ( which may seem low), along w/ high elemental damage, u still will kick a lot of ass...

ZeIda

But do you know roughly how big the difference is Palaviarhs?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

HB+9 > Raptor+9 > Giga+9 in damages, but Raptor doesn&#39;t have bonuses Giga has and HB has shitload more elemental (and can be equipped by more than 1 class). Duo showed me HB+9 damage, for sure it hits harder than giga and rappy, but if you wanna be able to tank a lot more, Giga for the win. Personally, I always liked Raptor overall because of the range and high AP, everyone has their preference ofc. I&#39;m an AP whore, I don&#39;t believe in my weapon to do the jobs my rings/earrings or elemental pots do on warrior.

I&#39;m an AP whore, I don&#39;t believe in my weapon to do the jobs my rings/earrings or elemental pots do on warrior.[/b]
    +1

Why dont you get an avedon+9 instead??? Almost same ap of raptor, more ele and good hp/mp bonusses

ZeIda

Cause avedon+9 is the most expensive of them all, and also I think it looks gay :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I agree, HB hits the hardest due to it&#39;s Flame Damage, but the range is not as good as a Raptor..keep in mind that a person is more likely to use Spear Defense rather then Club defense, let alone will you ever see anyone use Club Defense..true Avedon is much better then all these, but look at how much you will pay for it also xD..hense, i would use a HB 9 or Raptor 9

NeronDomitius

duffed ppl - Rappy > hb > giga
    high ac ppl - hb > giga > rappy
    not duffed - hb/giga > rappy

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ive never been fortunate to use any of these items

but im gonna make an educated guess that hb +9>raptor +9>2h giga +9 as far as hitting hard on players :P

Raptor +9 205 VSl 16000 232 str
    Hell Breaker +9 199 170 Flame 24 INT 182
    2H Gigantic Axe +9 185 130 Lightning 13 DEX 350HP 350MP 25FR 25GR 25LR 150

It depends of your server, if you are on ares i preffer hb+9 cuz there are alot of shells+9 and +3 accs, if you are on a kinda noob server get the rappy cuz you will rape with all that ap.