glave+9 or hb+8? which better

This is a discussion on glave+9 or hb+8? which better within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have glave+9 and maybe look for change for hb+8 ,which is better for pk,which inflict more damage....many defense spear,club.......
Page: 1

budweiser

Default glave+9 or hb+8? which better

i have glave+9 and maybe look for change for hb+8 ,which is better for pk,which

inflict more damage....many defense spear,club....

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

for priest> hb
    for warrior>hb

i would say more spear def than club. and the elemental dmage on the hb is nice specially if you priest cause hb + int also. i think r attack on hb does more damage vs glave 9

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i know this topic is about hb+8 or glave+9 but I rather advise an avedon+8 to you. Thats simply just better than hb+8 or glave+9, and almost the same price like hb+8
    but to the topic: hb+8 is better than glave+9

Lord_Elder

yeah i had both weapons and the hellbreaker is way better

i think you should get an hell breaker +8 cause you might hit harder with glave on nubz without weapon def but the hell breaker is good overal. Under lvl 70 no shield except chitin shield has club def, but loads have spear def. I'd say get hell breaker or avedon. I personally like hb more because i also have a bp.

the hell breaker is better cause there just is loads and loads of spear defence. Maybe u can go for baal or wirinom. Dont know if your 70+?