Need advice on shield and weapon...

This is a discussion on Need advice on shield and weapon... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi all! I'm currently wearing the following: Dual Bronze Earring +2 Iron Necklace Glass Belt FP's +8 with health Dual ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Hi all!
    I'm currently wearing the following:
    Dual Bronze Earring +2
    Iron Necklace
    Glass Belt
    FP's +8 with health
    Dual Agate Ring +2

Now I have 400m left to spend...and I still need an shield and weapon...
    Is it an bad idea to spend it on a scorpion shield +7? Since I really could use the resistances..
    Currently I have 521 AC unbuffed. So 821 buffed...
    Also 29 resistances to flame/glacier/lightning
    With Weapon Defence Belt and Necklace...

Advice please
    (Yes I'm an int priest, level 71)

b1rdy

What's your lvl? Would be nice if you had a PS. But umm for weapon, you can get a lycaon ( not sure how much they are

on ur server.) that would increase your HP and Resist. For shield...best in my opinion is a PS 5 + unless

you have a DS +8 then go for that but seeing your lil amount of money...you might want to save up for a good shield.

Banned Senior Member

What's your lvl? Would be nice if you had a PS. But umm for weapon, you can get a lycaon ( not sure how much they are

on ur server.) that would increase your HP and Resist. For shield...best in my opinion is a PS 5 + unless

you have a DS +8 then go for that but seeing your lil amount of money...you might want to save up for a good shield.[/b]
    Sorry, I am level 71
    Yea well..I don't have PS. And DS +8 is really out of the picture with that price
    Also, lycaon hammer is around 350-400m

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

sell both of those earrings and rings, buy dual roms, and then buy ce's, then save up and get a ds, seeing as how u have no personal shield ss +7 is decent though if u can afford it. but honestly your earrings should be the LAST thing u equip, u have the necklace and the belt, get roms or rols for the ac, then ces for resist, and a lycoan hammer, or better yet get legionaire bands