goblin chitin armor.

This is a discussion on goblin chitin armor. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; is the goblin chitin for priest any good ? u need less int for them and i guess the resist ...
Page: 1

Banned

is the goblin chitin for priest any good ?

u need less int for them and i guess the resist is nice but are they good for any built ?

is the goblin chitin for priest any good ?

u need less int for them and i guess the resist is nice but are they good for any built ?[/b]
    yeah they are good, especially for Chitin BP. Those stats are good. Well the pads IMO is better than the pauldron. But besides those 2 pieces, the rest are junk. Why its so good is because it gives good resists (32 if you have pads + pauld) and it requires less points into INT, so you can put into HP. The bonuses HP and STR bonuses are still good, even though not as good as +8 chitin... but the resists make up for that :P

Also good for FP BP

FP+9 - 160INT
    So when you need a resist boost you dont need to update your stats

Pretty good if you're making a FP INT priest. It only needs 2 more INT points (or none at all if you're stated for FP+9), but you get 10/50 HP bonus plus the resists and AC.