Building a BP

This is a discussion on Building a BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got a BP on beramus, currently lvl 61. I need advice on what gear to get (cost-effective, I only ...
Page: 1

_IfritSan_

I got a BP on beramus, currently lvl 61.

I need advice on what gear to get (cost-effective, I only have about 800M to spend)

It's statted at 220 STR, 76 INT, Rest HP.

Help would be much appreciated.

LOTS of AP, like BP are meant to be

Decent uniques are out of the question from your price range, I'll assume you already have the +8 armours

Here's a build but I'm only guessing on prices. Dual ROM+0 (3gbs), Dual CE+0 (4gbs), Kek Belt (.5gbs), lupus pendant +1 (.3gbs)

If you don't have the armours don't fret... be patient.. use the other 20m left over to make your armours (it's possible but you need to be patient)

_IfritSan_

A strength set or an HP set?

Also what weapon?

Well because your low level and under 72, you should go for decent AP but high enough HP

I'd suggest 3 part HP , 2 part STR for now. Weapon II+7 (expensiver) or Mirage Sword+7 (way cheaper) on diez you get them for like 60m or 150m for II7.

Depending on how you play there is different ways you can level

1 - Go 255 str, solo golems and level quick
    2 - Find parties, solo when needed
    3 - Go INT, get full heals / duffs and do dark stones

At your level you'd be best looking for parties, but try to keep AP high when required as golems give good xp

_IfritSan_

Biggest problem I got right now is trying to balance out AP, AC and HP, with 800M on bera here's my choices:

Mirage +8, +8 Armor set, Lupus pendant, Kekuri belt, and quest ears/rings
    II+7, +8 Armor set, Lupus pendant, Kekuri belt and dual WSE+0/Quest rings
    Mirage +7, +8 Armor set, WP+0, Dual WSE+0, Quest rings.

Considering Mirage here costs 70M, WSE 200M ea, WP 250M, +8 Set around 100M total, Iron impact +7 = 270M, Mirage +8 550M

Which one of these would you suggest?

OK, before we start is the character completely empty ? (i.e Do you have ANY armour, jewels or weapons) ?

Secondly, how much are following uniques at +0
    (Lupus, Kek Belt, ROMS, ROL, WSE, CE, WP, EP)

Don't buy your armour, take your timing making it (will cost about 20m to make a full set) a full inventory of +7s will cost about 10m to make and you should get 3 or 4 +8s.

_IfritSan_

Ok then lets see,

I've got a lupus +0 right now, and the rest are quest accessories.

I also have a +8 STR set, and a +7 HP set. No weapon.

Then I got 700M To work from:

Prices are:
    Lupus +0 - 20M
    Kek belt - 50-55M
    ROM - Avg 3GB
    ROL - 9.5GB
    WSE - 2.2GB avg
    CE - 2GB
    WP - 2.3GB
    EP - 2.5GB

Also as for weapons, It's 80M for MS+7, 250M for II+7, and about 550 - 600M for MS+8

The priest is currently lvl 61, I'd like to start PKing as soon as I get judgement if possible (in RLB).

Right, personally this is what I'd choose

Mirage Sword+7, STR +8 set, Kek Belt, Dual CE, ROM0, Quest Ring

You want to get as much ac as possible, I would not waste money getting the II as it only equals approx 70 more ap.

Keep the Lupus, it provides much needed LR and it's not worth spending the money on a WP because it gives HP resists and less AC.

With armour, talia , scrolls and jewels you'd be looking ~850ac guessing, with approx 3200hp scrolled and about 1600ap once you get malice it will be easier still - remember you're still low level, you'll have closer to 2100ap and 4khp when your 69

I contemplated the warrior pendant but as you already have a pendant it's best spending the money elsewhere to boost your ac more. You can always remember, the above setup should give you about 50m spare (I haven't really checked). You can keep some of this money (40m or smth) and then spend the rest making +8 armours to resell. You can easily make 60-80m more money from reselling +8 armours you make and buy yourself better items along the line.

_IfritSan_

Thank you

I'll try this out and see if it fits me.