Going SIN ? dcz-cwest

This is a discussion on Going SIN ? dcz-cwest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys , I have an archer atm and I prefer going sin , atm I have rogue pauld+9 fp ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Going SIN ? dcz-cwest

Hey guys ,

I have an archer atm and I prefer going sin , atm I have

rogue pauld+9 fp
    ee+8
    pads+8 chitin
    boots+8 fp
    rogue fp +8 gaunts
    helmet fp +8

old rols , pp+1[might get wp+1] , old eme , skele belt .

thats arround 70gbs ~ ? what should I get ?

if you have any other suggestions such as other build , other char , your welcome to leave comments =]

peace .
    Last edited by kalllif0; 11-11-2010 at 08:14 PM.

RageQuit

shard 8 , chd7 , chitin 8 , olds ..get the wp1 if u can afford ..and dd helm >> wish i could get one lol . that gear set up is pretty decent..works well .if u can afford chd8 gogogo

ye sins best solo class by farr, archer is good solo but the invis is too good of a skill for sin =p

Banned

Maybe going warrior ? Do you think I could get a nice gear and nice kills ?

no don't go sin...there are WAY too many wannabe sins in c-west. I suggest you go strength build and be support with a fat dread shield and hold a priest impact so people think you're an int priest and don't attack you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    no don't go sin...there are WAY too many wannabe sins in c-west. I suggest you go strength build and be support with a fat dread shield and hold a priest impact so people think you're an int priest and don't attack you.
    Thats very stuppit idea i LOL,d at this

DemonKing666

lol, are u nut? Support sin isnt play like that, if the other guy want another support heal/cure, he'll just kick u out and get a priest.

A support sin "biuld" is just like normal sin, with the skills to play as support and being a oportunity attacker.

dont go rogue noob stay archer....

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

lmao people need to get this dread shield on a sin out of there head.
    if you cant play support on a sin without a fucking shield then sin isnt your class go priest.

zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTALISS View Post
    dont go rogue noob stay archer....
    agree DCZ alot of sins....evry1 use DD(like me) so sins no gg for DCZ C-west...Sins kill some1 only when he is duffed...all time wait till para on..

DemonKing666

Quote Originally Posted by zzZzSkilla4SkillazZzz View Post
    agree DCZ alot of sins....evry1 use DD(like me) so sins no gg for DCZ C-west...Sins kill some1 only when he is duffed...all time wait till para on..
    Sin will kill others, if the sin know how to play.

DD does'nt quaranty survival runing into a baba sin with +9 weapon, and the best accesory money can buy :<, or--, sin that know how to play.

k so i had a big thin written up..and randomly ko4life logs me out and a couldnt post it >.>

bottom line

start with these in order.
    shard8/chd7
    wp1
    dd6/7
    chit8 pauld
    chit8/fp9 boots/gaunts

and progress here with these, in order.
    wp2
    rol1
    ib
    md9 - shard/7/8/9 rev
    chd8
    wp3
    rol2
    and so on...

basically that is how you should begin gearing your sin in order of what you will need to begin, and the progressions you should make based on importance over time.

gl.

LOL! that was pretty funny.

I would stick to whichever you are best at. 70gbs is a decent amount of money, especially for CWest. Dont go warrior, they are tools. Go mage