Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

good build for dcz warrior

This is a discussion on good build for dcz warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; my gears chitn +8 pauldron and pads +7 dd chitin helm +9 fp boots and gaunts dual roc +0 glassbelt ...
Page: 1

wendolyn1987

my gears

chitn +8 pauldron and pads

+7 dd chitin helm

+9 fp boots and gaunts

dual roc +0

glassbelt +0

dual we+0

no necklace atm ( wp+2 or IN )

and +9 glave

this is pretty good setup or should i change some things??? ( oh and server pathos BTW )

yes the setup is pretty good, for neck id definately go with wp+2, your defense should be around 1300 with chitin build. also aside of glass belt id get a skele belt too (this is simply a luxury ). 50% attack increase helps alot especially with leg cuts, switch to glass belt as necesary (there are not many swords or axes in dcz). but lately archers are getting a bit pesky.

my next step would be to get a str helmet (fp9 or chitin8), you would need DD only if fighting 3+ sins at once, or in large gangbangs, most of the time you should wear str helm. and personally i would get another we and make +1, and on other ear i'd put 18str/5hp earring. more ap in dcz...the better and resistances can get a bit boost if you use a combination of resistance pots from sundries and element talias or goblin pauldron

SylivViA

i have the same thing but no fp+9 and dual +16/3 str earring instead of we's and String of skull+1 instead of glass neck is wp+2 and rings are dual dr+1 my ap is 2061 and around 1.2 ac with no valkire

Upgrade

yah id use 16str 3 hp ears rather than the we.

the more str the better due to the large amount of sins in dcz

enigma69

I would sell the glass belt and buy a skelly or ib depending on your cash status. i personally think WE is pretty weak sauce for a dcz warrior, you really need to milk either AP or mana, id go with the 16/3's or PE's or one of each...

if your not planning on upgrading the rocs to +1 id grab fovs +1 instead, cheaper and better in every aspect except you lose a little hp.

i personally always pk'd with a str helmet on and switched the helm if need be. you have really nice gear and should only be putting the dd helm on for massive gang bang situations (unless your priests really suck...) chitin8 helm or fp9 :P they are both good choices.

and i would go for the wp+2 over the in. damage reduced with the in would be pretty minimal compared to the sexyness of the wp (its bonuses).

maybe sell the fp9 boots and go full chitin8 because it is slightly cheaper, that way you can afford to + up your uniques, better stats for same price. but, if your able to afford to + up your uniques to +1, id stick with the fp9.

other than that sexy warrior.

I would sell the glass belt and buy a skelly or ib depending on your cash status. i personally think WE is pretty weak sauce for a dcz warrior, you really need to milk either AP or mana, id go with the 16/3's or PE's or one of each...

if your not planning on upgrading the rocs to +1 id grab fovs +1 instead, cheaper and better in every aspect except you lose a little hp.

i personally always pk'd with a str helmet on and switched the helm if need be. you have really nice gear and should only be putting the dd helm on for massive gang bang situations (unless your priests really suck...) chitin8 helm or fp9 :P they are both good choices.

and i would go for the wp+2 over the in. damage reduced with the in would be pretty minimal compared to the sexyness of the wp (its bonuses).

maybe sell the fp9 boots and go full chitin8 because it is slightly cheaper, that way you can afford to + up your uniques, better stats for same price. but, if your able to afford to + up your uniques to +1, id stick with the fp9.

other than that sexy warrior.[/b]
    i wouldnt recommend PE in dcz, lvl is too little to get a good HP boost from PEs hp bonus, str is too low and he is chitin build lol, he dont need more def. also 16/3 is alot cheaper than PE, maybe sell WEs, and get dual 16/3 or 16/3 and 18/5

also...skelly+glass=IB, he already got glass, so i guess he could get skelly as a secondary (extra GR and 50%more chance). again he is chitin build, extra 20 def from IB compared to glass isnt that much of an issue

i agree on foverin +1, damn fine ring

enigma69

i wouldnt recommend PE in dcz, lvl is too little to get a good HP boost from PEs hp bonus, str is too low and he is chitin build lol, he dont need more def. also 16/3 is alot cheaper than PE, maybe sell WEs, and get dual 16/3 or 16/3 and 18/5

also...skelly+glass=IB, he already got glass, so i guess he could get skelly as a secondary (extra GR and 50%more chance). again he is chitin build, extra 20 def from IB compared to glass isnt that much of an issue

i agree on foverin +1, damn fine ring[/b]
    PE would be for the nice ac (i know only 5 more than WE) and the fact that its the only earing with a strength bonus on it that a warrior can use and get mana. having a high mana bar in dcz is important imo...

owning a glass belt and a skelly belt is just pointless imo. either use the skelly or buy an iron belt.

dcz warrior for me should go like this:

fpSTR+8>
    giga+7>...
    dual roc
    dual we
    glassbelt
    wp+2>...

undyset and ss+6> with a Tooth+6>

-valks and pathos gloves can be considered-

now you are ready to town! i mean pwn! xD

enigma69

fpSTR+8>
    giga+7>...
    dual roc
    dual we
    glassbelt
    wp+2>...

now you are ready to town! i mean pwn! xD[/b]
    and thats why you fail as a warrior that would be like 1100 AC, and like 1300 AP...
    the amount of money in items he has is already way past the budget your working with... your build would work with him at higher +'s, but full fp is a bad idea imo (especially with a giga) unless your using a rappy9. and i dont think a warrior should ever be using a glass belt, the skelly is just so much better for the gr and the 50% attack (how often do you see axe and swords in dcz...)

fpSTR+8>
    giga+7>...
    dual roc
    dual we
    glassbelt
    wp+2>...

in large fights i would target this warrior like i target duffed rogues. i go around the tough ones to get to easy np :P

(how often do you see axe and swords in dcz...)[/b]
    id just add to this...i agree not many swords and axes in dcz...occasionaly you find a warrior with those

but after the latest patch numbers of archers increased (all pedalers go archer? O.o)...and they are a weird kind of pain in the ass when they group all together and hit the same target

SylivViA

fpSTR+8>
    giga+7>...
    dual roc
    dual we
    glassbelt
    wp+2>...

sorry but u dont know shit lol that warrior wouldnt do good at all super low ap.

enigma69

but after the latest patch numbers of archers increased (all pedalers go archer? O.o)...and they are a weird kind of pain in the ass when they group all together and hit the same target[/b]
    I am pretty sure damage reduction on arrows doesn't work... it at least didn't when I played..

I am pretty sure damage reduction on arrows doesn't work... it at least didn't when I played..[/b]
    from what i know arrow defense wasnt working on rare defense items, but was working on items like iron set, glass and talia

to tell you the truth, i never payed any attention to it before...but as i said after FF update, archers are really becoming to be a pain in the ass, guess i need to test it

ok, yall richy guys go with:

dual diamond+3
    dual pe+3
    wp+3
    skelly+3
    fps+10
    ac valk
    ac pathos
    and avedon+10

now you rock at dcz, lmao

enigma69

ok, yall richy guys go with:

dual diamond+3
    dual pe+3
    wp+3
    skelly+3
    fps+10
    ac valk
    ac pathos
    and avedon+10

now you rock at dcz, lmao[/b]
    stop posting your no help, even with maximum money your builds suck. in+3 sos+3 rofs'+3, pe's+3 chitin+10 set, avedon+10 / lugias 10 hunguk 10 would rock your build.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast