Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

good build for dcz warrior

This is a discussion on good build for dcz warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; an so yall, you are arguing about other posts, write a gear and help out the guy, lol...
Page: 2

an so yall, you are arguing about other posts, write a gear and help out the guy, lol

an so yall, you are arguing about other posts, write a gear and help out the guy, lol[/b]
    we are discussing and at the same time we comment on other ppl advices...mainly yours...which btw sucks ass

PE would be for the nice ac (i know only 5 more than WE) and the fact that its the only earing with a strength bonus on it that a warrior can use and get mana. having a high mana bar in dcz is important imo...[/b]
    true true...but on a high lvl warrior. point is you get the best out of PE at higher lvl because you get more hp per helth point on 70+. and since price is an issue, well PE costs money
    edit: since he is chitin build his ac is already great, and getting a str earrings for the same price as PE would benefit more AP wise

owning a glass belt and a skelly belt is just pointless imo. either use the skelly or buy an iron belt.[/b]
    also true and i completely agree. in my first post i clearly said that having a skelly and a glass belt at the same time would be a luxury and if he had them id use them both to get an iron belt if he needs to choose id also suggest going for only skelly

wendolyn1987

guys guys not a flame war please i do thank all of you guys for the opinions but its just a game homies and i got the infos i need so ty all for inputs xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12