good rlb mage build?

This is a discussion on good rlb mage build? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey i just wanted to know if this is a good build for a lvl 69 ice mage oasis+8 linen+8 ...
Page: 1

xlronmaidenx

Default good rlb mage build?

hey i just wanted to know if this is a good build for a lvl 69 ice mage

oasis+8
    linen+8 set
    skel belt
    duel shios+1
    ep+1
    duel secret silver earring

try to change skel belt to glass or iron, and also ep 2

i might even suggest throwing 90 str for a dread shield

You could do what the dude above says, but thats more if you wana be supporting, which i personally find quite dull, my advice would be switch out the oasis+8 for a +7 and try and get 2x shios +2, and maybe switch builds and go to crimson or complete, as its good ac for blading which is a load of fun and you should hit quite well with shios +2.

Peace

Yes i know it would be more of support, but he is using linens, which means he has 'extra' stat points to use. If you have a dread and +2 shios your still going to hit hard. Just with the dread you will gain back the ac you lost when you use linen.

My advice is .. go complete 8 ..

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

i'd sell the oasis8, buy oasis7 and dread shield+7, to be atacker mage in rlb u'd need way more gear than this, should do 90 str 112 for linens, 110 or 114 mp ( 114 if u get oasis+5 rev in future ) and rest into hp. Then u would basically tp and slow, and switching to staff when possible.

i played ice mage for a little bit in rlb before switching back to light...

i feel that ice is best to play support...i found it hard to get kills...i had a garp+8 and dual shio+2s...in a vs, people would run away...i couldnt ever kill any priests and other mages...but slowing was just about the only thing i was good at doing...

i would take the advice from people above and stat for a DS+ 6/7

go linen+8s, oasis+8, imir+1s/2s and enough for mp/int to equip weapon/armor and rest into HP so can tank