Good warrior gear ?

This is a discussion on Good warrior gear ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i want to know if this is good gear for my warrior.. or can it be better.. Its a ...
Page: 1

Default Good warrior gear ?

So i want to know if this is good gear for my warrior.. or can it be better..
    Its a lvl 80 RL warrior.

Full Chitin shell +8
    Raptor +8
    Wp +2
    DR +2
    SoS +1

Earrings i am not sure or W.E +2 or Minotaur +2 But i dont know the price of the Minotaur

AP : 2650
    AC : 865
    HP : 5900

The rings RoC is not an option WAYYYY to expensive... Maybe a H/V +2 ? ( If anyone know what that costs ? ) Stats Unwolfed / Unbuffed.

Need help

well this looks pretty good to me, i'd trade the shells +8 for krowaz +6 and +7 tho
    and well a cursed weapon couldnt hurt either i think^^

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    well this looks pretty good to me, i'd trade the shells +8 for krowaz +6 and +7 tho
    and well a cursed weapon couldnt hurt either i think^^
    Hmm yeh i have looked for that but fact is... Krowaz +7 is in Cwest like 15 GB a part.. i have seen shell +5 REV for 7 GB in merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphh View Post
    Hmm yeh i have looked for that but fact is... Krowaz +7 is in Cwest like 15 GB a part.. i have seen shell +5 REV for 7 GB in merchant
    hmm yeah they are pretty hard to find^^ well try in kok if a +6 set gives u better stats? i think it does so... but i cant say im 100% positive

People got more suggestions ?

bluespartan

I would pick krowaz +6 over shells +8, it should be a similar price. You lose maybe 100-200 ap but the gain is worth it (600hp/mp+10hp stat, resists). I would personally try to find a different weapon than a raptor, since there is plenty of spear defense to go around, but not as much axe or sword. Maybe giga or avedon if you can afford one of those.

I say stick with raptor if you're going to get krowaz. Those DRS +2 I assume are Diamond Rings +2. Those are okay, but I much rather get rocs +1 than those. You're a level 80 warrior now, not an AP whore. We +2 are alright, but a PE +1 is just as good for alot less. 5900 hp is very low and you're AC is also quite low. If you're server is one of those WP +2= Iron neck, Choose the iron neck since you got an sos +1

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    I say stick with raptor if you're going to get krowaz. Those DRS +2 I assume are Diamond Rings +2. Those are okay, but I much rather get rocs +1 than those. You're a level 80 warrior now, not an AP whore. We +2 are alright, but a PE +1 is just as good for alot less. 5900 hp is very low and you're AC is also quite low. If you're server is one of those WP +2= Iron neck, Choose the iron neck since you got an sos +1

Hmm thanks was quite helpfull... well tbh it takes me a hell of a time to find Krowaz +7... and i see people merching chitin shell +8 for 7gb a part.. so thats what i am bothering..

Quote Originally Posted by bluespartan View Post
    I would pick krowaz +6 over shells +8, it should be a similar price. You lose maybe 100-200 ap but the gain is worth it (600hp/mp+10hp stat, resists). I would personally try to find a different weapon than a raptor, since there is plenty of spear defense to go around, but not as much axe or sword. Maybe giga or avedon if you can afford one of those.

I got an HB +8 right now should i sell it or keep it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphh View Post
    I got an HB +8 right now should i sell it or keep it ?
    hb8 is kind of an over priced pile of junk. but if you can afford it keep it. Stay with the wp.

Your ac needs work. maybe consider switching over to foverins if rocs are too expencive. get +1 or +2, you need to bring that ac up. Hp is okay, considering your using dual DR's.

heros valors are very nice rings at +2 or better, but require you to be in krowaz due to the low def of the rings

Sell the HB +8 ASAP and get a raptor +8. C-west don't have rare spear defense so that's perfect! You need to get some better uniques. Sell those DRS +2 get rocs +1. Get Ep +3 with your remaining money from HB. Trade your wp +2 for dual pe +1. And use the rest of your money to make that sos +2. Raptor +8 is VERY decent for a warrior in c-west and is all you need until your uniques are proficient.

sell that hb and get a chaos wiri or baal +7

Dam Cursed weps i hate them they are soo good even at +7 :b Krowaz +6> Shell set +8.