Ligh belt of life+3 or iron belt?

This is a discussion on Ligh belt of life+3 or iron belt? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hello trying to build a tank of a priest for Ardream, in Ares. trying to get 5000 hit points base ...
Page: 1

Default Ligh belt of life+3 or iron belt?

hello

trying to build a tank of a priest for Ardream, in Ares.

trying to get 5000 hit points base in my pk gear, so with undying ill get 8k hp and parasited ill still have 4000 hps..

only way i can crack 5k hp it seems is if i use a light belt of life+3...

wondering if i should ditch my iron belt for it...as itll ad on about 350 hit points and give me some sexy resists.

as is, it takes a bit to kill me...but looking to be even more tank.

for shield, i switch out of a ds7 and cs7

which means, ill have 25-35 dd...
    i use an elemental pendant for a neck...

any thoughts?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

my thoughts are get the iron belt, hp only helps to some extent but once you reach that level that your hp is so high already it won't really help and it would help more if you had AC.

think about what happens after you lose those 350 hit points, lets assume you never get back to full hp and stay at lower hp and keep getting hit, what's gonna help? the 350 hp you already lost? or the AC you got which stays there till you die meaning every hit damages you less and probably over time will save you more than 350 damage.

That's why AC > HP always (well ofcourse depends what's your hp to start with but in this case it seems like you already have fucking high HP).

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

get lbol+2 and ib, and then use em both, depends on the situation.