hammer for int priest

This is a discussion on hammer for int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well i have decided i want to be more help running around as a buff so i was wondering what ...
Page: 1

Default hammer for int priest

well i have decided i want to be more help running around as a buff so i was wondering what wep i sould get to do some damage as far as a int buffer goes.

i was thinking a smite +7 but i havent seen many on cwest

any help is apreciated

wats ur budget, lv and other gear.

Lycaon Hammer would be best overall, a +6 is more then enough

if your happy to sit back and support either holy animor or lycaon hammer but if you are wanting to attack then yea i guess go smite

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...select-319604/
    read this topic (3 topics under). There is something about hammers for int priest, maybe it helps.

PoPdaGloCK

if you`re INT PRIEST don`t use SH. get a hammer which will help you support like HA, LOBO, LYCOAN . if you`re planning to be a bp and use a shield then yes SH would be best.

I dont know in what server you play, but rlb in ares doesn't have that many crazy mages, so, I would get the HA for nice support and maybe u can also get the SH for those time when you feeling like attacking, but of course if you are support, you are going to be busy buffing/healing.curing,

if ur support get a lycaon hammer

Shakka

lycaon for magics attacks,holy for physical attacks and lobo is good hp and dext ^^

Yea since you are int you got already alot to do when pk is intense: heal > cure > db/buff. But if there are times (like there is more priests than u in pt) you can attack with smite/stone splitter/leonard, you should deal like +300dmg on duffed targets with hellish, ofc depending on the target. But mainly just leave the attacking for melees and mages.

Well depends, what is your stats. like the others said, if you are lacking resist and in cwest atm their are lots of mages in ardream i would suggest lycaon. But if you have good enough resist than HA all the way .
    Hope this helps.

as stated your best bet is to get lycaon for resist or lobo for low hp. and if you get bored and have extra money...then you can throw down a few gb for smite6/7. i have a +2 rev smite on cwest and i use it on my int preist in ardream, and i can actually get some kills, mostly ks's but if they are noob i can take them.

i get 520 ap and i can deal between 125-200 dmg on normal ac people. on paper/duffed people i can hit 200-275 and my r is a constant 80...so it does add up.

and at times atking with int priest is rlly useful, i always like to throw down my duff and then run up to the enemy preist and cancel his opening duff xD

skull hammer, no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by crabman View Post
    skull hammer, no doubt
    Why a skull hammer? Does it base it's attack from INT, or are you just being a smartass?

get a lobo 6/7

should be cheaper than a lycaon 6

gives you good light resists and hp
    get a lycaon if your resists suuck bad

if anything just make sure your LR is high...so that a good light mage cant stun or cancel your heals/cures easily.

LR>GR>FR are the order of importance, i feel. make sure our resists are all at least around 100 though
    ice slows, so its nice to have good resists to that..

fire is the least important, i feel...only because fire mages are either insanly geared and hit hard or not so well geared...the geared ones will hit you hard regardless