hanguk sword vs giantic axe ?

This is a discussion on hanguk sword vs giantic axe ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im still looking for a second weapon for dcz, hs +7 would be more ap but giantic axe +7 give ...
Page: 1

Demika

Default hanguk sword vs giantic axe ?

im still looking for a second weapon for dcz, hs +7 would be more ap but giantic axe +7 give great bonusses, and i think the health would help me more in dcz than the attack? opinions please

Banned

Health in DCZ doesnt give that much HP.

And the 1H Giga with the health is Javana axe, which have low ap...

Go for hs 7 imo

IMO i think you should go with the hanguk, the added str bonus is a plus. i think you should deal more damage at all times cause the more damage quicker kills etc. the giga has its advantages too which is the extra hp which i dont think you need because if you can combo nicely with a nice amount of damage most players have to insanely pot and attack which is hard to do. i think with the low ap and no str bonus from giga you would be the one insanely potting and barely attacking cause you have low mana cause your so busy potting to gain hp.

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by Demika View Post
    im still looking for a second weapon for dcz, hs +7 would be more ap but giantic axe +7 give great bonusses, and i think the health would help me more in dcz than the attack? opinions please
    dcz is health bonus,if you have lugias+8 and javana+8 you need use rocs,this is opinion for warrior

HS cuz its just better :P