Archer CZ build good?

This is a discussion on Archer CZ build good? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lvl 82 Windforce+7 or EE+8 <<<<which one!?>>>> Krowaz+6 duel rols elf belt +2 pp+2 HR+1 visual how do u think ...
Page: 1

Default Archer CZ build good?

lvl 82

Windforce+7 or EE+8 <<<<which one!?>>>>
    Krowaz+6
    duel rols
    elf belt +2
    pp+2
    HR+1 visual

how do u think ill do in C-West

and if any1 has any different opinions on my gear please share =)
    Last edited by Crazywithit; 12-25-2010 at 11:46 AM.

bumpppppppppp

Banned

Bump.
    I'm also looking into a low budget archer.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Windforce would probably be more affordable for you, but when I played CZ I thought :
    Iron Bow +9
    Windforce +8
    Eagles Eye +8
    Windforce +7

Tried out all of them, and don't listen to people about the fire rain windforce, I had it at +8 and it SUCKED. Liked my Lousy +7 better lol. (But most effects for the bow are useless, as the diet windforce is bugged I believe and if they use prem pots they can still pot!)

Only thing I fear is that your char is so light. Windforce = - 70 AC, on top of that a PP +2 and Elf Belt +2 lol. If I were you aim for Iron Belt / PP +2 or Skele / Iron Neck!

ROL +0s, maybe get one Leg +0 (saves money too and great resist) but you'll be fine either way, and the earrings are also fine. Maybe try for a SE +2 or EME or something, but I'm sure those earrings are fine.

edit : before you work up your uniques such as the ROL's, it'll be more efficient if you work up your krowaz I believe. Also I see your 82, getting eskrima is a SICK skill for archer. But be prepared to DC 90% of the times your near towers >_> (Reason I quit archer lol)

Banned

not really sure about krowaz set +6, u gonna loose quite a lot of ap
    WF +7 only rainfire, otherway EE +8(or reb +6/+7/8) imo
    i would prefer lb/rol over dual rol aswell
    peace

when ur near towers u get DC and u die by towers cuz if so im b pissed lmao

sludge

Archer DC is not what it used to be.

The situation is much better now and 90% is way to harsh.. i am thinking more like 20%-30% of the times.

Which side are you? because thats a huge difference in the gear you should get.

On the human side mages are the main power, so if you are orc, make sure you get as much res as possible : meaning at least 1 LB, a judicious belt+2 and an EE+8 its a very good bow, the only reason to switch it is for a +8 wf, and only if ur an ap whore

if you are human, then melees is your main concern. so start working on a krowaz +7 set, a WF+7 and a iron belt/elf belt combo that you can switch depends on the situation. You can also check a BDN+2 as a good and cheap substitution for a pp+2, 20 dex, 200hp. and the krowaz will compensate for the 28ac u will loose and invest the money in the krowaz and etc.

Good luck

eagle eye +8

krowaz set +6/7

dual HR (if you have a dcz char you can use dual old eme in place of these.)

WP+1/PP+2 (depends..you might want WP+1 for extra resists and hp if your orc since you will be getting up and close spamming AS + there is alot of mages. or you might want extra ap if your human since you can spam arrow shower you will mostly only used range shots on melee.)

ROL/LB combo (once again if you feel you need the extra resists against mages go dual LB because getting stunned/iced or spammed for damage by mages it can be super deadly, but if you feel your ac is to low you can always go dual rol also, its nice to have alot of natural ac because you will constantly be duffed.)

IRON BELT (dont buy anything else.)

hope this helps.