Possible Support light mage build (dcz)

This is a discussion on Possible Support light mage build (dcz) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok so i am leveling a mage in Cwest and was going to go lightning (probably just enough to get ...
Page: 1

Default Possible Support light mage build (dcz)

Ok so i am leveling a mage in Cwest and was going to go lightning (probably just enough to get both ice and light aoes). I dont have a lot to spend on this account so i was thinking these items. Lemmie know if these are good?

Chaotic +7, 15dd helm, crystal 8, Ep +0, kek belt +0, dual imirs +0, wse +0/cleric earring+0

I was thinkin the cleric earring so i could have some resistances and kek for def. But idk SSE's would be better over wse and/or cleric and light belt of life over kek?

Last thing is i was not sure how i should stat. I want to slow/stun people as much as i can dont really care for damage a whole lot but i wanna stay alive too.

Thanks for the input!
    Last edited by knox09; 09-13-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Go for 45 lightning and 51 or more ice. This way u will have both 45 aoes: blizzard and thunderstorm. Then u either can get a staff like elixer8 or chaotic7 is fine and stun people, but if u have good mp, which u should, then the support part would not be neccasry, becuase you will kill. Just learn to tp and that would be enuf support. Have a ss+0 reduced. In Cwest i had a mage lvl 59 dual imir0 elier8 all questies and rentals and dominated big time. The only person who beat me in a verse was Red and he was babashoped. In like 2.5weeks i had 50k NP. btw this is blink.

Awesome ty for advice ill give it a go

electr1c is right

45-54 (i would pick 54 light since you have light thorn (ice 54 is barrier))

you would do great and be well balanced, just make sure you can get your ass out of trouble (pusu) if problems

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    electr1c is right

45-54 (i would pick 54 light since you have light thorn (ice 54 is barrier))

you would do great and be well balanced, just make sure you can get your ass out of trouble (pusu) if problems

good luck
    Yea, its up to rogues to learn to pk with me. Hard to find good rogues that kno when to minor/ support/cure a mage and when to go atck. I love rouges that have ballz and trust me with tp. Like running from 20 or so humans while the rouge atcck one at random then i tp and if i need help he minors and we do routine until all humans gone. Thas fun ardream pk

i agree whit this guys, i got 59 mage and i hit as light but i got more points as ice.

dual aoe 45 + ice comat + bang bang whit 42 light staff :P

soon i will make ardream pk video as mage i hope its helps also

zenna

I like the SSE earrings on the mage. For support go with the highest def earrings...

Quote Originally Posted by pipo View Post
    i agree whit this guys, i got 59 mage and i hit as light but i got more points as ice.

+1 :P good contribution

zenna

Quote Originally Posted by pipo View Post

+1 Sounds good