HB+7 or II+8 or Ave+7 or Rapppy+8

This is a discussion on HB+7 or II+8 or Ave+7 or Rapppy+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Whats best for rlb warrior? Gonna start xping soon from 60 and I will use ave till 69. My gear ...
Page: 1

Albasterix

Default HB+7 or II+8 or Ave+7 or Rapppy+8

Whats best for rlb warrior? Gonna start xping soon from 60 and I will use ave till 69.
    My gear :
    Magic Shell set+7
    Amulet of health+1(buying)
    2xOld diamond ring(buying, old roc soon)
    2xOld platinum earring(buying)
    Sash of sorrow(no money for string or skelly, belt of healt+1 better for xp?)

So cuz I'm warrior, and there are alot skellys at rlb, ave is best or what? Tell me xD

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

with avedon you`ll have low AP since you`ll be rollin with magic shell AoH+1 - however its always nice to be a tank and Avedon suits tankers if thats what you lookin for that... tried it and loved it - rappy is cool but skelly gonna fuck that up along with II
    its basicly down to HB and Avedon...ele vs AP
    id go for HB that ele dmg is a killer and its smexy

Tazthespaz

personally never tried a avedon but I have played with a HB +1-8 including a +4 rebirth thats why i said that ;P

HB is the way to goooooooo!

Albasterix

Okey, I think I use avedon till I have "good" acessories and then to HB+1-+3rb and piece by piece +7 shells.

techincally for exp u shouldnt really need +health gear, just get AP stuff so ppl wont laugh at ur dmg -.-

yah i actually tested rappy+8 and hb+7 and i hit higher on alot more ppl with hb then rappy

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

I used Raptor, Avedon, And Iron Impact

in RLB, I prefer using Iron Impact and Avedon, unless you have rappy +9 because everyone usually have anti-spear.. but you will hit more with avedon and Iron Impact.. but your AP will be less..

Albasterix

Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    I used Raptor, Avedon, And Iron Impact

in RLB, I prefer using Iron Impact and Avedon, unless you have rappy +9 because everyone usually have anti-spear.. but you will hit more with avedon and Iron Impact.. but your AP will be less..
    Yea I know that most ppl dont have axe def, but i will go for ii+8 or hb+7 because I need to fight againts GGs/babas so with ave I hardly do like 400 dmg.. I know i have good bonuses etc.. But thats my choice.

Jingles

i suggest ave 7

my gear was

+2 Fov (dual)
    +1 WE (dual
    Ib+0
    +2WP
    +8shell

i went from rappy 8 to ave 7 and i did faster dmg, i was able to kill rogues before they would light feet away, something i couldnt do with the rappy.

i also could tank more. plus with using magic shell, your more tank that an ap warrior, and if your full tank even, you dont need all the ap because you will out last in your battle.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Well...atm i've a setup slightly better than your one..but almost the same.
    Just a better neck and an old harpy belt....mainly cuz it 's cheap as hell, than it has a cool 30 lr...and 10 arrow and 10 axe def.

I'm using a lugi+7 and impact+8...and honeslty i really enjoy that build...and since from what i've readen lugi+7 & impact+8/hsw+7 is better than hb+7 i think i'll try to go after a lugi+8 and hanguk+8.

What i like of that "nooby" build...is:

legcut seems to be almost 90% succesfull on all, even cospers.
    my high hp let me tank so much that i dont even care about towers especially when cospers stand in back lines thinking to be safe there...i just go close to them...legcut them...and the sins of my party kill them with a flying spike.
    Or equipping a shield...i can easely deal with a full party of enemies...and the thing works like a charm especially when i can count on a good team play...like when i pass through the whole enemy's party to legcut and scream their mage that's behind their line....all of them focus on me...my priest cast a torment...eventually a full heal on me...and boom...enemies obliterated.

My average dmg with wolf on is around 550...that's not so high..(ofcourse..cuz of the magic shells)..but still decent enough for enjoying the pk with having cheap budget.

Moreover i have the feeling to hit faster and to be able to cancel priest's heal easier than with a raptor.Anyway, I just think duals simply match my combo style better than using other weapons...so..u see, at the end, it's only subjective.