Int priest DCZ

This is a discussion on Int priest DCZ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; should i add HP on my int priest for DCZ? chitin needs 102str and 172int, what should i do after ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

should i add HP on my int priest for DCZ?
    chitin needs 102str and 172int, what should i do after i can use them? start adding HP?

Yes.

Just hp unless u got some item that requires more str,int.

Banned Senior Member

just gonna use Dread shield+6 and chitins +7, maby i take int so i can use +8
    ty for your help

well INT priest is to support right? the only supportive stat points are INT (for resistances once over 100) and HP.... and putting points into HP is way more worth it then putting it into INT (extra point-wise)

well INT priest is to support right? the only supportive stat points are INT (for resistances once over 100) and HP.... and putting points into HP is way more worth it then putting it into INT (extra point-wise)[/b]
    depends.

if you wanna get technical INT priest is support and support is about reducing damage, TECHNICALLY that can be done by destroying the enemy faster buy atacking them hence lessdamage delt (presuming they were going to keep atacking) however this usualy comes at the oppurtunity cost of more supportive decisions like debuffing, healing or curing

so if there is one enemy fully parasite ed maliced massived etc and all your team mates are sweet it is best to atack, although usualy by now hes dead :P

... anyway

edit: forgot my main point - because of the explaining i have done above STR could be considered and use of stat points helpful for support

Banned Senior Member

imo i think HP is better for support priest