Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HB +7 or Raptor +8?

This is a discussion on HB +7 or Raptor +8? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Need information--- What lvl are you? What lvl do u plan on going to? Where do you PK at? What ...
Page: 2

Need information--- What lvl are you? What lvl do u plan on going to? Where do you PK at? What server are you in??

Ckk has a great point-- Dread shields do not have Club defence!!! But then again... rogues don't use dread shields and it seems like most servers are over populated by rogues. High defence chars= HB low defence chars= Raptor IF its int he middle get an avedon Avedon is really nice because of the hp/mp bonus

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Raptor +8 its better mostly if ur combo good with spear , but hb is almost the same also because of the high flame dmg

hb +7 all the wayyyy

i got a question

Avedon+8 or hb+8?

kingswe

HB Once again, i tried em all giga +8 raptor +8 avedon +8, HB is best by far, esp if its +8, imo the best weapon besides all the new undeafeatable weapons.

Hob

Hb for ever ! :P

Quote Originally Posted by kingswe View Post
    HB Once again, i tried em all giga +8 raptor +8 avedon +8, HB is best by far, esp if its +8, imo the best weapon besides all the new undeafeatable weapons.
    amen aga , OldSchool hb ftw ? ;d

Quote Originally Posted by kingswe View Post
    yeah well hes ardream so he cant use an undefeatable item zzzz

kingswe

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    yeah well hes ardream so he cant use an undefeatable item zzzz
    I am speaking for 70 + levels too ur dumbass. And how should i know his ardream when he dont mention it? Stupidity ;>

You also have to look at it in other views.... in my server hb+8= 35gb avedon8= 21-25 raptor 8= 750-800 and iron impact 8= 750-800

That being said, if u get a raptor or iron impact+8, You can have what like 27gb extra to spend on uniques rather then getting a hb+8?? or like 15gb extra from getting an avedon+8??

Just trying to relay the message that with 27gb you can upp your uniques or get new ones that actually might make a bigger difference then just your weapon. Lets say you're using a foverin and a hero's valor... with 27gb you can have enough to make both of those +1 and change your wp+1 for a +2 almost..... all together thats like +10heath stats+12defence + extras

raptor 8 for warrior who barely had good gear. if u have good ap uniques u should usehb7

Go rappie +8 ftw!!

rappy ftw :P

aznmirage

hmmmmm thanks for the feedback guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12